New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

hi guys I'm a complete noob so please forgive me, I have purchased a h2s and its come pre loaded with openvix image, my brother inlaw has recommended one of these boxes to me but his epg looks completely different to mine, he has picons next to the channels and his epg actually says sky in the top left corner where mine says slyk. ive read lots about how to reflash the box and ive already backed up my newcam file ready to flash. can someone please point me in the right direction to get the same image as his box please. ive been searching for the last 2 days. and I being stupid or is the image called something else, closest ive found is bluehd skin. I don't know how to take a screen shot and upload so I'm hoping someone can help me. any help is greatly appreciated.

hi guys I'm a complete noob so please forgive me, I have purchased a h2s and its come pre loaded with openvix image, my brother inlaw has recommended one of these boxes to me but his epg looks completely different to mine, he has picons next to the channels and his epg actually says sky in the top left corner where mine says slyk. ive read lots about how to reflash the box and ive already backed up my newcam file ready to flash. can someone please point me in the right direction to get the same image as his box please. ive been searching for the last 2 days. and I being stupid or is the image called something else, closest ive found is bluehd skin. I don't know how to take a screen shot and upload so I'm hoping someone can help me. any help is greatly appreciated.

His box had been updated with the lastest sly skin which can be sourced on this forum, he then has edited a file called extras to tweek the epg to look different from the default. If your new to this then maybe ask your inlaw to update your box with the lastest skin, its not hard but you need a bit of knowledge loading FTP and editing a file. All can be obtained on this site if you wanna give it a try but do a backup of your image before trying anything to you can restore if you make a mistake.

Hi

i have used this build on a few different box's now and all been great , i have just tried to set up another for a friend

but when i get into menu - plugins - download plugins to install Youtube / TSMedia etc , its all blank ?

can anyone offer any assistance ? thanks

Hi

i have used this build on a few different box's now and all been great , i have just tried to set up another for a friend

but when i get into menu - plugins - download plugins to install Youtube / TSMedia etc , its all blank ?

can anyone offer any assistance ? thanks

thats due to openvix not supporting plugins now although you can install these manually though if you have them

Hi thank you for the fast reply, my brother Inlaw purchased his box this way, is there anyway you could link me to the skin I need please, I am familiar with ftp so shouldn't be too hard to do. Also what is the latest image to load into my box. My box is running open vix

I have loved the official VIX for years now never used anythin else, tried openatv but jus couldnt get used to it as VIX for me is just pure simplicity.
Just a quick one - I am aware the plugin menu isn't working bla bla - that's fine.
But I keep seeming to have a lot of problems with mine and family member boxes frowing out jibberish on the EPG. ( like stupid foreign words what don't make sense on 3/4 of the listings which all says the same)
A few weeks ago I found a way to get round it - restored my image (as I always have a backup) - and then download now on epg, (as doing the download now on epg straight away never worked)
However now with this non supported vix thing I get a msg on restoring my image saying "sorry feeds down for maintenance".
Is this meaning the end of the EPG schedule download on VIX now :( ??

Thanks for anyone's help regarding this.

I have loved the official VIX for years now never used anythin else, tried openatv but jus couldnt get used to it as VIX for me is just pure simplicity.
Just a quick one - I am aware the plugin menu isn't working bla bla - that's fine.
But I keep seeming to have a lot of problems with mine and family member boxes frowing out jibberish on the EPG. ( like stupid foreign words what don't make sense on 3/4 of the listings which all says the same)
A few weeks ago I found a way to get round it - restored my image (as I always have a backup) - and then download now on epg, (as doing the download now on epg straight away never worked)
However now with this non supported vix thing I get a msg on restoring my image saying "sorry feeds down for maintenance".

Never had that problem with the epg, which epg are you using? maybe try something different. Vix plugins are available either tspanel or install the latest vix and plugins still work.

Is there anyway to turn ccam and mgcamd on at the same time? So you could have cline in ccam and nline in mgcamd have both of them together.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its all I have really ever used to be honest, its the Cross EPG.

The image is actually the new one I re flashed the boxes for them a couple months ago as I was putting kiddacs new hd skin on them so I just refreshed them.

Thanks

Is there anyway to turn ccam and mgcamd on at the same time? So you could have cline in ccam and nline in mgcamd have both of them together.

You can not have two camds running at same time If using 1x Cline and 1 x Nline Put both in a CCcam .cfg and place in etc folder

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ----------

Easiest way is go into cross epg and defrag database then scan it

Yeah I know you can do that that's what I was doing. I was just thinking it would be more stable with the two cams running a line each. I saw on a video on YouTube this picScreenshot_20161010-222131.jpg I know only mgcamd is active but he has both ticked to autostart??

hi i am running this image and have changed my region to humber , but then I end up with 101 BBC2 102 BBC2HD and BBC1 is on 115 , is there a fix for this???

In autobouqetesmarker use the update config files option also make sure your scanning Humber custom not sd or HD then start scan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

07b00553728647d5c1d00a91c6f0ac1a.jpg
both cams showing active see what it is like over the next few days.

Back