New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb29neyjt34qzkq/Zgemma%20star%20H2s%20Vix%204.2.009%20sucmnsee%20full%20Backup%20%2018.10.2016.rar?dl=0

let me know before i post any problems cheers but should all be usual

I had openvix installed on my Zgemma H.2s but lost all the plugins when Zgemma withdrew their support. I've got open atv installed now but find it laggy.
If I install this image will the plugins disappear again.

Thanks, I read that one. I know they will work initially, I would like to know if they will disappear again like they did before. This is still openvix so why us this installation unaffected.

Installed this tonight. Only took about 30 minutes. Everything seems to be working fine except I can't get my wireless adapter to work (Error: wirelessLAN device not detected)
It was working on my previous openvix installation and openatv and wooshbuild installations.

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb29neyjt34qzkq/Zgemma%20star%20H2s%20Vix%204.2.009%20sucmnsee%20full%20Backup%20%2018.10.2016.rar?dl=0

let me know before i post any problems cheers but should all be usual
I've had trouble flashing my box through usb, I've downloaded your back up image but before I try a usb flash does this image have the option to use imagebackups to flash rather than usb? as your previous vix images?

Hi Sucmnee, Im trying to set this up with a new 128gb micro sd card, & have not found anyone with the right guide, the SD card won't initial it gets to 50/100 and just freezes, please help us & if it cant be done we should prob let people no so they dont waste there money.

Hi Sucmnee, Im trying to set this up with a new 128gb micro sd card, & have not found anyone with the right guide, the SD card won't initial it gets to 50/100 and just freezes, please help us & if it cant be done we should prob let people no so they dont waste there money.

You've posted the same question on multiple threads now, I've tried to help but you haven't replied to either of my attempts to help you.
If my advice didn't help then it would be good to know and then we can try something else.
I have 3 x 128gb cards working in my boxes on both ATV and ViX so you either have a faulty card or doing something wrong.

Seem to have an issue with paid channels clearing so will give this one a try, i assume ive done something daft with one of the cam files but cant figure it out

I had the same problem with the 128 and 64g that I tried. Wouldn't initialise. I have a 500g hd now plugged in the back with no issues. I gave up on the micro sd option

---------- Post Merged at 07:20 AM ----------

Yeah I know you can do that that's what I was doing. I was just thinking it would be more stable with the two cams running a line each. I saw on a video on YouTube this picView attachment 20100 I know only mgcamd is active but he has both ticked to autostart??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I tried that the other night, set both to auto start and rebooted. What seemed to happen was that nothing worked. I had to disable the ccam in order for the mgcam to work. Then it wouldn't auto start. Eventually it did auto start after I disabled both and then just enabled the mgcam

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Just an FYI. I flashed my box last night with the new wooshbuild. I have to say it's great. Took about an hour as it wouldn't flash initially so had to use a wiping tool to erase my USB. After wiping I did a full format and it worked a treat.
After I set up the bouquets the Chanel numbers were a bit messed up. Like 101 was itv and 102 was ch4, most of them were correct, anyway after rescanning it did not change until I changed "channel swap" to "no", then rescanned and boom it worked.
It's really crisp and much more responsive than my previous vix image.

Just carried out this update. I have a problem with the paid channels now not working. I have checked the softcam manager settings and the settings appear to be ok?
screen shot:
cam.jpg
I have uploaded the newcamd.list file to /usr/keys folder, rebooted the zgemma, still nothing:( any ideas what could be wrong?

The other thing I have noticed with this update, is that the boot period is much longer than the previous version, not a problem but a bit annoying..

Did you edit the Newcamd list file or send a different one in as sometimes that is the problem as they are better of as a pair Did you download his latest 1 from his Dropbox as everything is working including plugins. Look a few posts back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deleted the upgraded newcamd.list file and replaced it with my providers newcam file instead. Could this be the problem?

I re-flashed the image and edited the newcamd.file instead, and it's now all working (y) thanks for the advice

Hi guys

been trying to set up my zgemma 2s for the last couple of days with no luck, used to the simpler skybox f5's but im sure any issues iv had will be resolved on here.

One question i have is do i need 2 usb sticks or will one be enough?

Thanks

Back