New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

Hi guys

Maybe im posting in the wrong place but when I go into plugins and press the green button to download plugins - nothing happens

Using vix on a zgemma thats why mate.
Have a search of the forum or google your questions followed by techkings will bring you back here. With answer to your questions.

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ----------

Hi guys, I'm struggling with the download, any ideas why? sorry, newbie alert!

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ----------

also my box is flashed with openatv, to flash with VIX do i need to uninstall OpenATV or just flash over it?

I was trying for a good 5 hours to get my box working yesterday and gave up in the end. then i stumbled across this guide, and have it all up and running within an hour! thanks Sucmnsee

Hi, sorry if these has already been mentioned but does anyone know how to add channels to favorite like on Sly so if i press the blue button itll scroll through my favorite channels?

Many thanks to Sucmnsee and to all others that have contributed to this detailed guide. I am just setting up my 1st Zgemma and would have been lost if it were not for this wealth of info.

can anyone help me im using sucmnsee image and when i change region to central midlands custom bbc1 gets replaced with bbc 2

Back