New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

excellent image would highly recommend for ease of use and glitch free

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ----------

Having permission issues re downloading image, can any one help me out

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ----------

have been using old version and now want to upgrade and can't seem to be able to download

excellent image would highly recommend for ease of use and glitch free

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ----------

Having permission issues re downloading image, can any one help me out

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ----------

have been using old version and now want to upgrade and can't seem to be able to download

i will try the image as i got a bit glitching with woosbuild

You can't hide sections with this release. I have ticked the sections to hide "Adult" etc but they still appear.

When you press the down arrow you only get to see channels in that category. E.g. If you're on Sky sports and then press the down arrow, you can only see the Sports listings. You cannot view other categories.

You can't hide sections with this release. I have ticked the sections to hide "Adult" etc but they still appear.

When you press the down arrow you only get to see channels in that category. E.g. If you're on Sky sports and then press the down arrow, you can only see the Sports listings. You cannot view other categories.

When you ticked sections to hide did you save ( green button ) then reboot ? Try pressing EPG to view other categories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know why I got few channels with unknown channel 110 111 113 etc tried deleting epg.dat file/ update bouquet maker no good but when you clicked on channel it comes up with name....anyone come across this issue.

Hi guys. I received my H2S. It has open ATV on it. I changed some of the settings as per some walkthroughs and still cant get any channels. Am I able to download this firmware and put straight on or do i have to change it over to vix before i use this one? Thank you

Have a look a couple pages back On Sucmnsee post as he did a update don't know if he adjusted 1st page

Found it and all done. Thanks very much. I'm just gonna pop out to get a big hard drive for recording etc then I'll go on the search for a decent cccam supplier. :-)

I've been reading but alls i can find is that support for extensions inst really meant for zgemma and i should move image, which seems a shame. Do i need to be using the wooshbuild.
Thanks for your help

I've been reading but alls i can find is that support for extensions inst really meant for zgemma and i should move image, which seems a shame. Do i need to be using the wooshbuild.
Thanks for your help

Look at post 984 on page 50 all plugins are working and come up

Back