New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

1 will be enough when you flash it just remember to remove it and clear zgemma folder off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb29neyjt34qzkq/Zgemma%20star%20H2s%20Vix%204.2.009%20sucmnsee%20full%20Backup%20%2018.10.2016.rar?dl=0

let me know before i post any problems cheers but should all be usual

Why are there two versions in this file, a version Vix 4.2.009 and a release-5.3.0-20161018_175138, which is the latest one?

So. All been working great on home box for week and others locally.
Any probs from anyone whos tried the 4.2.009 before i ammend original post?
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:49 PM ----------

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb29neyjt34qzkq/Zgemma%20star%20H2s%20Vix%204.2.009%20sucmnsee%20full%20Backup%20%2018.10.2016.rar?dl=0

let me know before i post any problems cheers but should all be usual

Why are there two versions in this file, a version Vix 4.2.009 and a release-5.3.0-20161018_175138, which is the latest one?

The main zip contains 1 folder to flash by usb and 1 zip file to flash without usb as these boxs can be a pain with usb.

Since the 4.2.009 update I have lost the bouquet for "all channels", anyone else with the same problem?

Since the 4.2.009 update I have lost the bouquet for "all channels", anyone else with the same problem?

All channels can be turned back on by
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers
Sky uk: generate main bouquet. Change to yes
Green to save
Start scan.

hey mate, I'm havin some trouble with series link, used to be that when I set series link it would give me options as to what days of the week or everyday etc? I cant get it now, when I hit autotimer or series link on anything it just sets p to record for that particular day an time.... any advice? thanks

Hello
I would love to get The Golf Channel and BEIN Sports on Zgemma H2s. any Advice
Is it possible to get MOBDRO on Zgemma H2s

---------- Post Merged at 02:39 PM ----------

Hello
I would love to get The Golf Channel and BEIN Sports on Zgemma H2s. any Advice
Is it possible to get MOBDRO on Zgemma H2s

How can you skip through the channels instead of going through the epg? Remote control button "CH Page" is disabled and also the up/down main cursor buttons.

Bollocks, that thanks shouldn't have been pressed!
What's with the statement Qwerty?
Is it by someway helpful ?

How can you skip through the channels instead of going through the epg? Remote control button "CH Page" is disabled and also the up/down main cursor buttons.

Hi Sucmnee, Im trying to set this up with a new 128gb micro sd card, & have not found anyone with the right guide, the SD card won't initial it gets to 50/100 and just freezes, please help us & if it cant be done we should prob let people no so they dont waste there money.
If you get a usb sdot card holder and insert the card, plug the usb into the rear usb port, initialis it, then remove it , remove the sdot card, now put it into the side sdot slot and it should work fine. Did for me. As advised here on another topic. Thanks to techkings.

Hello everyone,

I bought a ZGemma H2S this week and as of yet I haven't done anything with it. Have been searching the forums for some help. I'm guessing it has openatv as standard. My Dilemma is that I need to get it as close to Sky as i possibly can so the wife and kids don't moan about how different it is . If I install this Sucmnsee software is it the closest I will get? I also want to use an IPTV so will I be able to access this on the firmware or am I better off getting a skin for openatv for the time being?

This questions are probably so noob but I'm off to work and don't have the time to read through 50 pages. Promised the family I'd try get it up and running tonight? From what I have read it looks like there may be a few bugs to work out (work in progress). Would I be best off avoiding for the time being until I get my head around it?

Many Thanks in advance,

Ben

If you get yourself a brand new USB and follow the instructions you can be up and running in 20 mins if stuck just PM me will help you set up

Back