New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

when i change abm to my area its not changing in entertainment only showing hd granada tried both custom sd and sd both same apart frod sd shows channel 5hd

Have you put it to your region custom? Keep flicking through the options theres a custom for all regions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i know its changing because of 5hd its just not changing region

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ----------

this is how i had it setup last time

If using sucmnsee vix try this.

Menu

Service service searching*

Auto bequest marker

Providers

I have freest no*

Sky Ireland yes

Sky Ireland Republic of Ireland sd

Sky Ireland generate main bouquet yes

Sky Ireland generate section bouquet no

All rest set to no till sky Ireland rescan every time yes*

Sky UK no*

sky UK sd yes*

Sky UK sd area your region

All rest yes

Prees back go to hide sections go down list tic all Ireland sections apart from sports .

Press back go to providers order set sky UK to top and Ireland bottom*

Press back start scan.

When u press epg you'll see another all channel at bottom of list that'll have satanta there

but on this its diferent

Hello i've posted in the General Thread before finding this Main Thread.
Any help regarding what other Text Lines should be in newcamd.list / Note Pad - i've only got my modified Nline (Prefixed by CWS = Blah Blah. but still unable to clear the blank channels after enabling 1.38 No emc. showing after a restart.
(Originally the Zgemma H1 (cable tuner) Box came with OpenATV which had other Text Lines like: keep alive = 300 etc.)
help Appreciate ~ Thanks

When adding my line i copy the CWS= blah bit from my newcamd.list then edit the one in the box, leave the top line as it is and put your cws= blah into the bottom line, obvs first remove the data thats there in the first place

Hope that makes sence

Any help regarding what other Text Lines should be in newcamd.list / Note Pad - i've only got my modified Nline (Prefixed by CWS = Blah Blah. but still unable to clear the blank channels after enabling 1.38 No emc. showing after a restart.
(Originally the Zgemma H1 (cable tuner) Box came with OpenATV which had other Text Lines like: keep alive = 300 etc.)
help Appreciate ~ Thanks
Should look like this
newcamd.jpg
Make sure your mg.cfg file is the correct one.

Last edited:
I just didnt go through kodi installing each host. That kept file size down. People can select them all after installing.

To be fair mate, I think kodi direct has gone downhill - is it me or does nothing seem to be working on it at the moment? I was in two minds as to whether to install it at all!

I think it can take up to 45 secs for a stream to start now. Added anyway but not something i bother trying to use anymore. Quicker to DL and ftp onto /hdd lol

I just tried kodi and nothing worked so deleted it, just the regional channels to sort out now

for region channels

in entertainment press down find your regional channel ie itv
press menu
enable move
highlight it move it to the correct area press ok
press ok on hd version and move it to the bottom of list
do same with rest

just got to see if it stays when new scan done in morning

help Appreciate ~ Thanks
Should look like this
View attachment 13377
In the Image The Newcamd list file does not look like This (old files) So please Do not get confused Just edit your details in Newcamd list file Both are samples of files how they should look like

Hi
Ive just tried latest sucmnsee latest image and it does load and has a standard list of satellite channels but it doesnt show any cable TUNER in list of tuners , anyone know how to sort this please .. been trying images for about 4 days now ...

help Appreciate ~ Thanks
Should look like this
View attachment 13377
In the Image The Newcamd list file does not look like This (old files) So please Do not get confused Just edit your details in Newcamd list file Both are samples of files how they should look like
Ok Tich - I did try like that but also tried after deleting them - just my Nline and still no go !!

I think u have to set tuner b to not configured according to someone ages ago.

ABM is different in hades than Apollo. Nothing ive done. Its just moved on.

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ----------

anyone noticed there clock not updating its time when on standby since putting this image on ?

Never did on vix

Back