New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

Didn't realise that , its no big deal just taught I might have had some setting in ABM ticked by mistake .

send us a pic of what you mean[/QUOTE]

I think he means in all channels sky nubers are correct but in the other sections entertainment it's 1254 I assumed that it is meant to do that to put the channels in there own bouquet

send us a pic of what you mean

I think he means in all channels sky nubers are correct but in the other sections entertainment it's 1254 I assumed that it is meant to do that to put the channels in there own bouquet[/QUOTE]

Exactly mate . just taught they were duplicate stations scanned in .

hi guys,

just put the 018 image on .. thanks Sucnsee but have a format issue..

the epg/setup menus appear to big for the screen..

so that a lot of the text is outside the visible area of the TV..

any ides?

cheers

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ----------

scratch that guys, figured it out..

for future googlers..

Setup/system/user interface/position setup

change width & height...

then move left/right or up and down to fit..

Rags

hi guys,

just put the 018 image on .. thanks Sucnsee but have a format issue..

the epg/setup menus appear to big for the screen..

so that a lot of the text is outside the visible area of the TV..

any ides?

cheers

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ----------

scratch that guys, figured it out..

for future googlers..

Setup/system/user interface/position setup

change width & height...

then move left/right or up and down to fit..

Rags

Thanks Raggie.

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ----------

New vix 018 hades posting tonight. Tested for week

Done. Thanks Sucmnsee! Will be sticking with this Image. There was a minor blip with interface size, but now sorted. Thanks again.

Last edited:
there is an issue. the planner has timers set for some programmes. when you delete them they re appear when you set a timer on something else

Excellent image. Just moved from OpenATV to yours, and find it much faster to change channels. Great work. One thing, is that with OpenATV, when I put the box into standby, the unit displays the time, and continues to update the time correctly. I'm finding with this image, when the box is in standby if shows the time, but does not update, so have ended up turning the display off when in standby. I've had a poke around, but can't seem to change it. If it's possible can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Lee.

Sucmnsee,
I followed your tutorial but being a newbie to zgemma s2 im unsure about editing 2 files in usr/keys.
Have you a tutorial on this?

upload tweeked again. all btsports in new bouquet and timers deleted
01/09/15

(sorry anyone has timers from old version:
menu
timers
autotimers
delete them all
rookie mistake. sorry)

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 AM ----------

Was just wondering if setanta HD and the BT sports interactive where added to the whitelist on the new build.
Can anyone confirm if these have been added?

yes all there

in their own bouquet until they become properly active channels in which case the newer build of vix will include them in ABM. until then easiest thing is wait ;)

Thanks for the update sucmnsee will be downloading tomorrow have you also changed position setup in the last image it was slightly out thanks

Yes set as needed for ur individual tv. Left as standard

---------- Post Merged at 10:32 AM ----------

Yes set as needed for ur individual tv. Left as standard.

hi

thanks for the image, i was wondering if anyone can help me with cccam, i have done many many boxes and entered cfg as i would on any other but just cant connect, i have tried cfg in both usr/keys and var/etc, i have retarted network and cccam with no luck, am i missing something?

Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 06:50 PM ----------

all sorted :-)

Excellent image. Just moved from OpenATV to this and finding it much quicker. Only small issue is that when on Standby the clock on the front does not update, rather sticking at the time when switched to standby. On OpenATV the clock would update correctly in standby. Is this image capable of this as well, or is it limited to OpenATV.

Thanks

Lee.

Hi, thanks for the hard work. Can you reflash this over a vix image or do you need to factory reset then install this image?

Thanks

great so just put usb in and follow the intructions on page 1

Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ----------

Hi, Could anyone direct me to the correct page where it tells you how to make a backup of your image please

Thanks

Finally got my new Zgemma S2 box today to replace my Vu+Duo,put on this image all sorted in super quick time;)

Big thank you to sucmnsee for his work.

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ----------

great so just put usb in and follow the intructions on page 1

Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ----------

Hi, Could anyone direct me to the correct page where it tells you how to make a backup of your image please

Thanks

Press the Blue button on the remote,then select vix,then select image manager, then create backup

Thankyou so much sucmnsee exactly what it says on the tin saved a noobie like my self a lot of pain at the same time i felt i learned a lot about using the software OpenVix

:grimacing: "i cant believe it all just works"
I am trying to do factory reset so that i can start all over again with the sucmnsee image but the box keep going back to the image already installed.
Please help
Thanks sucmnsee for everything. Can you let me know if the Zgemma has contrast, brightness, colour settings. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Back