New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

Thanks Tich, that worked a treat. I thought that Cccam was for Clines and Mgcamd was for Nlines. I had already tried to use them both in Mgcamd, but it didn't work.

If its an nline ftp your line into the var/keys folder.
If its a Cline it goes into the etc. folder
You will then need to restart your cam in softcam manager .
Mgcamd for nline
CCcam for cline.
Restart your box.
I've been putting line on through remote would this make a difference??

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I think if your putting it on with the remote the cam is in tspanel. Not 100 % sure maybe someone else would know .

Dont think it is as if you look in Dream explorer files even when Ftpd over you can still see them i only use softcam manager

yes it can be done with remote.
Go to dream explorer, ect,keys, select last line down,press OK on remote and use the alpha numeric keys. The arrow keys either side of the 0 button are the delete,

Hi Guy's, I'm hoping someone can help here. Just done a fresh install on my 2s and everything was running fine after putting my Nline into keys. Decided I would try picons and after ftping files over I rebooted and seem to have lost all channels apart from fta. ftp'd back in and the Nline file had changed to something different (text was different to original) and ive no idea where it came from. I tried to add my NLine back in but it just wont work. Even download mgcamd latest version but nothing seems to fix it. Am I looking at a reflash? Been at this all day :/

Thanks in advance.

*Sorry, should have mentioned nthat I only downloaded mgamd because when I went into tspanel to restart softcams there were none showing.*
newcamd file is present and correct now but still no channels clearing.

Last edited:
Why people are using Ts panel to start Softcams is beyond me all this does is confuse people disable in Ts panel press blue button on remote , select Softcam manager then select Mg cam or CCcam which ever is appropriate to your line trying to run a line in 2 places will not work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tich, still learning here. Done as you said and restarted mgcamd but now I get an error saying no configuration files found, please setup mgcamd first in /var/keys.

When I had it running earlier my newcamd.list was in usr/keys?

Quite confused now

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Tspanel gives me only 4 options, stop, start/restart, ecm/ccam info and install. I chose stop

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

this setup is all ive ever used tbh tspannel isnt for me at all not since my old alien box when i thought i had a ghost in my box bloody channels kept zaping on their own. but was my ip used and passed out for others to use.
i do have a question though..i dont like the idea of only a username no pass or port for ftp but im unable to find the change settings in this image does anyone know where i change them in please?

this setup is all ive ever used tbh tspannel isnt for me at all not since my old alien box when i thought i had a ghost in my box bloody channels kept zaping on their own. but was my ip used and passed out for others to use.
i do have a question though..i dont like the idea of only a username no pass or port for ftp but im unable to find the change settings in this image does anyone know where i change them in please?

You can use a program like Putty to telnet into the box and change the default password, but if you reflash it will loose this setting

cheers m8 ive just went in, its better than enable/disable it each time just for security reasons. aint nothing to setup again if i reflash. n1

Yes but you will need to set it up including your line again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back