New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

Managed to install everything ok, added my line and everything was working fine, downloaded bouqets and EPG then after restarting it wasn't picking up my line (only freeview channels) - and now when i try to FTP i get error when I'm connecting.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 500 OOPS: vsftpd: not found: directory given in 'secure_chroot_dir':/var/share/empty
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Any ideas on this error? Everythings set up to go, full epg etc. Just no channels and now can't get on FTP

Has your box Changed its ip address
Also just try restarting you cam ,Blue button,softcam manager

No, same IP. Really strange 1 as I said everything was working until I rebooted. Just going to flash it again and see how I get on

Didnt seem to make a difference. Reflashed it and it's connecting on FTP now. Will re-download everything again and see how it goes. Is it possible to add cam manually on this image ? Couldn't see anywhere to edit on the menu ?

Having the exact same problem. Can't get access to ftp and cam not working after doing the final reboot despite everything working ok beforehand! :/ it's almost like it's getting corrupt yet everything else is ok.

Is it possible to edit the line added through the menus on the box itself? Will try but think I'm just gonna install different image and save the hassle if not

Have you tried setting up box outside of network with a dnns account if so you have the same problem I had you need to reset router and reflash to give you another ip

Set it up on the network, router is set up to only use the 1 IP address for the box so it never changes and nothing else can use it.

Everything worked fine, followed all the guide, could FTP ok then after the final step and reboot, it stops working and only get free channels. Can ping the box, sees and tries to connect on FTP then just gives the critical error message just as its about to connect. Think I'm just going to reflash the opentv image, haven't managed to keep this vix one running at all :(

Got the image working and it's great really happy with it, thanks.

Quick question, how can I remove the HD channels on the EPG as they don't work due to the problems with HD. I want the EPG to populate with just the SD channels as they work.

For example, in Sports, I have Sky Sports 1 HD l, Sky Sports 2 HD etc

If you put your local area to what it is Custom them save then scan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers fella, deleted the .pyo and dropped in the new .py and Rytec sources now there, downloading 90k events

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:33 PM ----------

Just out of interest, is there any way (via FTP) to take the boot image/logo from an OpenATV build on another S2 box I have and copy it to this build?

I am just starting up and this is the best set of information I've found on the web to help Newbies like me. Many thanks Sucmnsee

Came here to ask the same question. Have tried this, but still get HD channels in the list, does anyone have a screenshot of a working autobouquetsmaker setting? (HD channels not showing)

If you put your local area to what it is Custom them save then scan

Box just come up with error vix needs to restart and it restarted now none of channels will work ,?

Back