Other new white xbox series s can it run normal Xbox One games

I imagine the s version will be less powerful spec wise than ps5.

Out of curiosity who's getting the new Xbox or ps5?

Me ps3 still playing on then will get ps4 hopefully. Ps5 may look to get in 5 years if gone down enough in price lol.

Ultimate game is 10.99 a month
So over the same time

10.99 X 24 263.76
So for the s add an extra 249 that
That gives you 512.76 for 24months

Ultimate game is 10.99 a month
So over the same time

10.99 X 24 263.76
So for the s add an extra 249 that
That gives you 512.76 for 24months
Sneaky with these extras. Suppose you'll need Xbox live pass aswel to play normal games online aswel. Is ultimate game an optional extra to play more games?

I just don't see the point of all these extra subscriptions apart from them making more money off you.

Whether you play digital or disk games you should only pay for online play as en extra.

Streaming games.from the older consoles is silly as well just more money for them.

If I had hacked ps4 would do what been doing with ps3 download free games lol. Never bothered with online as offline coop/multiplayer is fine for ne

Yeah but when your playing Call of duty online with 6 of ya pals all playing as a team, its wicked m8, especially last few months with lockdown and not going out on the lash lol

as a PC gaming enthusiast I can't help but see the new consoles as cutdown & restricted architecture with numerous shortfalls compared to gaming PC's, on the upside it is clear console gamers are in for a real treat with a huge jump in performance, what has gobsmacked the PC tech world is the low-low price given the tech inside. regardless of cutdown GPU, fixed clock speeds, reduced cuda cores bla bla bla the new Xbox has some very nifty tech jiggery-pokery to help boost its performance, there has been a clear shift in focus towards console as this kind of cutting edge jiggery-pokery usually comes to PC first, another added bonus for console is keyboard & mouse compatibility which will help console players in crossplay as no gamepad can compete with keyboard/mouse.
Clock speed is king when it comes to gaming & that's where PC's rule supreme as they can unleash the full potential of the tech inside but it comes at a cost... under £500 console against £2k upwards PC no wonder it's being branded as a PC killer in many peoples eyes.

as a side note for those who think the Xbox is dear... the GPU alone is basically a cutdown RTX2080ti which until recently would cost you £1200 to £1500 on its own, Consoles are entering a new era with this generation of tech... it isn't an upgrade... it's new breed entirely... new features such as ray tracing is going to blow the minds of console players. Microsoft are taking a loss once again in an attempt to hold onto it gamer base

Last edited:
Back