Other new white xbox series s can it run normal Xbox One games

No doubt both.consoles will.be even more amazing that their predecessors with what's inside them. Never been much of a pc gamers apart from couple of games. Always been consoles for me.

On a side note do both new Xbox and PlayStation consoles look uglier this time round? One looks like a space ship for petes sake.

games are where Microsoft intend to make back a lot of what they have lost in the production of the console, I would recommend buying the version that has a drive but gamepass will work best for the casual gamer who want to tryout all the best titles.
As for Sony all I can say is..... :coldsweat::confounded::disappointed:

But will you get access to all top games on game pass or low/midrange games? Unless you plan to constantly play them it probably won't be worth getting the pass.

that remains to be seen, if they need to boost figures they will add in a selection of top/new titles but they could just as easily open the entire library, ether way the no drive edition will end up costing you more in the long run.

Last edited:
Will be a closer "war" this time around with both consoles than previously.

Both will have top exclusive games for sure. If your loaded then you will get both lol.

Personally don't really care if one is slightly better than the other because of the hardware. If get one years from now will still be the ps5. If like the games and plays well with no issues that's all that matters. Don't care at all about all bells and whistles some out there are consumed with.

Maybe but dont think would work if you loaded up after without vpn on plus for gaming vpn might destroy your connection for online

Wow,
Someone that thinks a PC can compete with a console for gaming, ye, if you pay five times the price,
Why would you,?
And for anyone wanting a cheap PS4 , I'm getting my lad a PS5 for Xmas, so will have a ps4 for a decent bid if anyone can wait for it.
For my tuppence, I wouldn't buy the download only version, even if it is £100 cheaper,

just looking up hotukdeals to see if it be done

Just to clarify for people who are sceptical, like I was of these deals for months!!!

You just need the VPN to trick the Microsoft website itself into thinking you are from Brazil - nothing will link back to your account as the website just uses Geo location to check if you are in Brazil. Once you've used the VPN and visited the Xbox site via a browser and applied the code you can get rid of the VPN as that element is now done.

From then on in, the codes are on your Xbox account as normal.

I did this with 2 years worth last month which was then upgraded to Ultimate for 27 months, at the time all in for £51.

And since then I've hammered the game pass games and really got my monies worth.

This is a bargain for less than £20!!

Wow,
Someone that thinks a PC can compete with a console for gaming, ye, if you pay five times the price,
Why would you,?
And for anyone wanting a cheap PS4 , I'm getting my lad a PS5 for Xmas, so will have a ps4 for a decent bid if anyone can wait for it.
For my tuppence, I wouldn't buy the download only version, even if it is £100 cheaper,

Lucky guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But seriously enjoy the PS5 will be a beast for many years with amazing games just like was case with PS3 and PS4.

Back