New Xtream Editor VPN plugin! Available to all.

Currently running willo build in my box and I can’t find extrem editor in the plug in. Does anyone know why that is?

wonder if anyone can decompile it and take out the need for an xtream editor subscription.
Two vpn plugins now wooshbuilds but you have a box woosh supports
or the xe vpn plugin which needs a subscription.

both limited to certain users base, a plugin for anybox type / image is needed.

Iv tried finding the download in extensions and I can’t find it. Just wondering if it’s in another category or would I have to FileZilla it to my box or something like that?

Its not available in plugins you need to download it from xtream-editor site google xtream-editor and you can download it from there site.

I’m running willo build on my box I fount it a lot easier to use. Ok perfect. How do I get it on my box once Iv downloaded them

wonder if anyone can decompile it and take out the need for an xtream editor subscription.

I have a VPN script here http://www.techkings.org/threads/openvpn-with-my-private-network-on-enigma2.135282/ post 44 http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-3#post-853658 has Digibit, Nord and IP Vanish

yes i did see that dsayers but would be great if it was just and ipk

I’m running willo build on my box I fount it a lot easier to use. Ok perfect. How do I get it on my box once Iv downloaded them

Xtream editor has full guides, if you havent even got a sub to xtream editor then I suggest you have a look at there site how to setup as you need an active sub with them.

Are we talking about the same xtream editor that can be downloaded onto wooshbuild ( sorry if I’m off the mark I’m new to this. I see it on YouTube) and it gives you a code to forward on to an iptv supplier

Use VPN Chancer (Changer), does pretty much what both of these do. You just upload your config files and point the plugin at it.

Works great.

Use VPN Chancer (Changer), does pretty much what both of these do. You just upload your config files and point the plugin at it.

Works great.

Thats all iv done and managed to do all configs with a few commands to hdd/vpn. This post shows how I did it
For other VPN,s to use VPN adder

In the first part I will show you how to rename all .ovpn files to .conf and add auth-user-pass/auth-user-pass password.conf you can skip this part if you have already done this. The second step will show you how to copy all conf files into subfolders with one command and add password.conf to each sub folder.

Feel free to edit password.conf to user,txt or whatever you prefer.

On the box create a folder called vpn in hdd

Now FTP your config files to hdd/vpn

Now using Talnet/putty type

Code:
cd /hdd/vpn
This will put putty in hdd/vpn

Now to rename all .ovpn files to .conf

Type in talnet/putty
Code:
# rename .ovpn to .conf
for x in *.ovpn; do mv "$x" "${x%.ovpn}.conf"; done
To add auth-user-pass/auth-user-pass password.conf to each conf file in talnet/putty paste
Code:
# Edit all conf files to have auth-user-pass/auth-user-pass password.conf
find . -name "*.conf" -exec sed -i "s/auth-user-pass/auth-user-pass password.conf/g" '{}' \;

Now that is done we can move all configs into subfolders with the same name

Ensure Talnet is still in hdd/vpn before running this command

Copy and paste in talnet/putty
Code:
# Move all files into sub folders
for file in *; do
if [[ -f "$file" ]]; then
mkdir "${file%.*}"
mv "$file" "${file%.*}"
fi
done
Now to add password.conf to each sub folder we need to add password.conf to tmp with your username and password added.

Now use the following command to copy password.conf to each sub folder with this command

Code:
# copy password.conf to each sub folder
find /hdd/vpn -type d -exec cp /tmp/password.conf {} \;
Some VPN,s need cert files and other files simply edit the last command to suit

VPN Changer attached and is pretty simple to use, only issue is with OpenVix pressing red to stop/start OpenVPN just exits the plugin this is due to Key Mapping issue so you will need to goto OpenVPN in network to stop OpenaVPN

http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-2#post-852545

Back