New Xtream Editor VPN plugin! Available to all.

i have the same problem mate i had to change my dns setting to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 and it work i use .privateinternetaccess
Is that the Primary DNS on the box? I changed it, tried both 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. No luck, still stops after a few seconds

Which vpn provider would you recommend? I've got a h9s box with XE and I'm with Plusnet. My IPTV only works for about 30 seconds at a time then cuts off .ideally I would like a free vpn to test first

Which vpn provider would you recommend? I've got a h9s box with XE and I'm with Plusnet. My IPTV only works for about 30 seconds at a time then cuts off .ideally I would like a free vpn to test first
i use privateinternetaccess you can ask for a free test i have not had any problems with them

Is that the Primary DNS on the box? I changed it, tried both 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. No luck, still stops after a few seconds
first go to setup on your box press setup go to system press network press device setup press nameserver settings and put 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 press ok to activate

Does this plugin work with Windscribe VPN ?
If not can anyone show me a way to get Windscribe to work with a Zgemma.
Thank you.

Just installed xtreme editor xe3.0.6 mainly to use the vpn plugin. When the XE VPN plugin is opened I get an error 'No valid Line found'. Which I think means that I need to open the XE Downloader and enter the QR Code into the 'Line ID' field? How is this code entered? none of the remote control buttons seem to be able to enter data for entering this code?

Just installed xtreme editor xe3.0.6 mainly to use the vpn plugin. When the XE VPN plugin is opened I get an error 'No valid Line found'. Which I think means that I need to open the XE Downloader and enter the QR Code into the 'Line ID' field? How is this code entered? none of the remote control buttons seem to be able to enter data for entering this code?
no valid line found means your provider hasn't added your line at his end
in the plugin, download bouqets and epg and save, then see if the channels appear

Back