New Zgemma H9.2S setup??

J

Jjdeee

I bought a zgemma h9.2s today off amazon and want to know what to do before it arrives in relation to USB downloads & setup. This is my first zgemma set top box so am a novice with this. Also is h9.2s just a better version of the h.9?

not a lot of inbuilt flash memory, 256MB NAND Flash / 1GBDDR3 Memory
you will need to read up on expand the flash memory to sdcard

Dont really care about memory just want sly skin on iptv as sick of iptv apps. When I'm downloading open wire from zgemma does it have to be h9.2s or can it be h.9??

Dont really care about memory just want sly skin on iptv as sick of iptv apps. When I'm downloading open wire from zgemma does it have to be h9.2s or can it be h.9??
Should have gone for the h7 instead as much higher spec box.Are you looking to run satellite on it also.

No don't have satellite connection in that room only using it for iptv. Is it a problem that I'm not using satellite on it?

No don't have satellite connection in that room only using it for iptv. Is it a problem that I'm not using satellite on it?
No not a problem but a little daft getting a satellite box for iptv. Could have gone for the zgemma i55 which is iptv only

No not a problem but a little daft getting a satellite box for iptv. Could have gone for the zgemma i55 which is iptv only
Ya I seen that but wasn't available on amazon so got the h9.2s instead. Do you know if an ordinary iptv m3u url will work on them zgemma boxes or do I have to use the iptv portal?

Ya I seen that but wasn't available on amazon so got the h9.2s instead. Do you know if an ordinary iptv m3u url will work on them zgemma boxes or do I have to use the iptv portal?
yes m3u url will work try jedimaker xstream from plugins downloads extensions also checkout xstreamity same developer

Back