If you are not using a dongle.

1. download tegra rcm
2. download payload file
The above steps to your pc

3. open up tegra
4. browse where you stored payload file
5. press inject payload

You should now see options to boot into CFW

Make sure your licence is on your sd card plus the boot file. When sing tegra make sure you have the switch connected to your pc with the usb cable.

If you are not using a dongle.

1. download tegra rcm
2. download payload file
The above steps to your pc

3. open up tegra
4. browse where you stored payload file
5. press inject payload

Make sure your licence is on your sd card plus the boot file. When sing tegra make sure you have the switch connected to your pc with the usb cable.
that's what I have been doing bud,

tried with fat32 and exfat, trying different cards as well, still same.

got to go out, for an hour or so.

thanks anyways guys

not giving up tho lol

Yay the SX pro arrived today was a long wait..

Gonna give it a go later tonight.

Any definite Di's and any definate don'ts before I start messing?

Note: have the bootfile downloaded and the 256gb card formatted to fat32 already

Don't apply the latest software update 9.0 otherwise it will not work. I would format your sd card to exfat and use games in xci format. If you have already updated to 9.0 you will have to wait for TX to do a update. Before you do anything take a backup of your nand and create a emmunand if your console is not banned from online play.

Download some games to test.

Ok so popped the switch into airplane mode..got the SX pro to boot took the backup of the nand, transferred it to my PC for safe keeping. Proceeded to run "create emunand"

Screenshot_20190927_233359_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
I chose hidden partion on micro SD, went out left it to run.. few hours later came back and said completed successfully. So backed out and tried to enable the emunand and just stays like this. Am I being daft and missing something obvious.

Screenshot_20190927_233442_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Appreciate you getting me this far (y)

Back