GrogBuild No GrogBuild after flash

soltia

Am doing something wrong , flashed Grogbuild freerange using webif and when it has finished am still looking at openatv default skin. typing 101 nothing happens. Pressing green epgimporter isn't in the plugin browser list. Is the issue the fact that I chose "none" when asked if I wanted to install e2m3u plugin ( I chose none , thinking once skin is uploaded I would use jedi ? )

do you see the monkey when the box starts up?

what box are you installing on? did the box reboot a couple of times?

no, selecting 'none' for iptv app wouldn't stop it from installing.

checking server logs unless you tried installing about 1am this morning your box didn't attempt to download the skins or GB Plugins

Sorry , just seen replies. Weird because same thing happened the other day. No monkey , box didn't reboot am on a gigablue trio 4k . Multiboot flashed to an empty slot.

Sorry , just seen replies. Weird because same thing happened the other day. No monkey , box didn't reboot am on a gigablue trio 4k . Multiboot flashed to an empty slot.
When you ran the setup script did you enter the multiboot slot you want to flash to?

Am doing something wrong , flashed Grogbuild freerange using webif and when it has finished am still looking at openatv default skin. typing 101 nothing happens. Pressing green epgimporter isn't in the plugin browser list. Is the issue the fact that I chose "none" when asked if I wanted to install e2m3u plugin ( I chose none , thinking once skin is uploaded I would use jedi ? )
Did you have a usb in the box at the time?

if box didn't reboot then it's likely the setup script exited due to an error;. Did the box even flash bare ATV ?

if box didn't reboot then it's likely the setup script exited due to an error;. Did the box even flash bare ATV ?
It must have flashed ATV cos the kiddac skin and all my IPTV and settings are gone.I didn’t choose save line .

or make full backup of your first working partition and any others as anyone should, then try first slot or partition if everything goes ok then you can then backup new installation on first partition then you can restore to any other partition and restore original fist partition from original first backup .

or make full backup of your first working partition and any others as anyone should, then try first slot or partition if everything goes ok then you can then backup new installation on first partition then you can restore to any other partition and restore original fist partition from original first backup .
That's far too ....
jeez :smiley:

Back