No Picon in info channel info window Willobuild SlyQ-1080 Skin

Well done.

The slots/partitions have always been there. With hardware multiboot receivers such as your H7, you have an option to have different images in different slots/partitions and you can boot into them. Say testing/experimenting etc.

I don't know if there is a way to delete the contents of a partition. I could never get a straight answer. So if anybody knows, then I would be grateful for easy to follow instructions. The only way I know is to flash an image by USB which will flash the image on the first partition and the others will be wiped. The partitions will still be there. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe when Willo goes to 6.1, you can flash that into slot 1?
I hate to say this Abu, but I have switched Zgemma back on again this morning and the same problem is back.
So what could have happened overnight , what automated processes happened since last night when it was okI ask myself,

1) Epg refresh plugin is enabled with earliest time of 10.00

2) Opened downloaded is enabled

3) EPG-Importer disabled(this seemed to mess up the time of programmes in EPG and since disabling no further EPG time issues)

Could it be any of the above?

Cheers

I hate to say this Abu, but I have switched Zgemma back on again this morning and the same problem is back.
So what could have happened overnight , what automated processes happened since last night when it was okI ask myself,

1) Epg refresh plugin is enabled with earliest time of 10.00

2) Opened downloaded is enabled

3) EPG-Importer disabled(this seemed to mess up the time of programmes in EPG and since disabling no further EPG time issues)

Could it be any of the above?

Cheers
Are you sure you are booting into correct partition.

Hi Urie, good point, and something I Think I did after a 2nd reboot, anyway I tried again after seeing your post and yes it is in the slot 2 which is the new slot, it also shows it as current in brackets
Thanks anyway

Well done.

The slots/partitions have always been there. With hardware multiboot receivers such as your H7, you have an option to have different images in different slots/partitions and you can boot into them. Say testing/experimenting etc.

I don't know if there is a way to delete the contents of a partition. I could never get a straight answer. So if anybody knows, then I would be grateful for easy to follow instructions. The only way I know is to flash an image by USB which will flash the image on the first partition and the others will be wiped. The partitions will still be there. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe when Willo goes to 6.1, you can flash that into slot 1?
Hi again Abu,
OK as fault reoccurred, I reflashed slot 2 and also used later version seen as I was at it.
And all back working again. As fault finding I will switch off the automatic epg plugins and introduce them 1 at a time on daily basis to eliminate possible cause.

Hi again Abu,
OK as fault reoccurred, I reflashed slot 2 and also used later version seen as I was at it.
And all back working again. As fault finding I will switch off the automatic epg plugins and introduce them 1 at a time on daily basis to eliminate possible cause.
Also do a full backup of working image.

Thanks guys, will do when I get back home shortly, BTW I now have it working so will settings file still help?

'/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelectionBase.py', '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelectionMulti.py',
I am not 100% sure, but I think these are the files causing an issue.

config.autobouquets.piconstyle=2
And you also have Autobouquets 28.2 by LraiZer on there with autopicon. Is the plugin installed? If so, uninstall it, check your picon paths again.

You might be able to delete those files i Mentioned, and then do a flash and restore, they should not be re-installed. If that doe snot work, unless someone has a better solution, I think you will be better off flashing again and NOT restoring plugins/settings. Yes, it means you have to set everything up.

P.S
You do not need extra debug in AutoBouquetsMaker unless it is asked for.

'/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelectionBase.py', '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelectionMulti.py',
I am not 100% sure, but I think these are the files causing an issue.

config.autobouquets.piconstyle=2
And you also have Autobouquets 28.2 by LraiZer on there with autopicon. Is the plugin installed? If so, uninstall it, check your picon paths again.

You might be able to delete those files i Mentioned, and then do a flash and restore, they should not be re-installed. If that doe snot work, unless someone has a better solution, I think you will be better off flashing again and NOT restoring plugins/settings. Yes, it means you have to set everything up.

P.S
You do not need extra debug in AutoBouquetsMaker unless it is asked for.
Thanks Abu

Yes I have ABM although not used for a week or so, I tried to delete the plugin, but after going into remove plugins I can't see it listed anywhere.
I will delete the files you have mentioned.

Many thanks

Thanks Abu

Yes I have ABM although not used for a week or so, I tried to delete the plugin, but after going into remove plugins I can't see it listed anywhere.
I will delete the files you have mentioned.

Many thanks
did you check system plugins when trying to delete autobouquetsmaker.

I did not say ABM, I said AB 28.2. (ABM does not do picon links, so we don't need to concern ourselves with it). AB 28.2 will be in extensions.

If it is not installed, that's fine. The entry on settings file does not get removed.

I did not say ABM, I said AB 28.2. (ABM does not do picon links, so we don't need to concern ourselves with it). AB 28.2 will be in extensions.

If it is not installed, that's fine. The entry on settings file does not get removed.
OK, you can't blame me for thinking it was ABM though, since I see nothing anywhere on my system for AB 28.2, BUT I do see Autobouquets Manager 28.2.
Anyway it all seems to be working ok this morning, thanks to all of your excellent help and advice

Not the first time those two plugins get confused, so definitely not blaming you. I'm just asking for clarification/confirmation. Please post a screenshot of: Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning. My one for demonstration purposes is attached.

Attachments

• Tuners_scanning.jpg
    Tuners_scanning.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 9
Back