No Picon in info channel info window Willobuild SlyQ-1080 Skin

Not the first time those two plugins get confused, so definitely not blaming you. I'm just asking for clarification/confirmation. Please post a screenshot of: Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning. My one for demonstration purposes is attached.
Yes Perhaps my fault I was thinking ABM but on openatv there is also plugin called autobouquets (2.2+git195) as you know when installed they can be called different name.

Not the first time those two plugins get confused, so definitely not blaming you. I'm just asking for clarification/confirmation. Please post a screenshot of: Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning. My one for demonstration purposes is attached.
Attached screenshot as requested.

Attachments

• 20220405_163055.jpg
    20220405_163055.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Please do not run/execute/operate it. I just want you to get details.

Please access "AutoBouquets ((28.2E)" then:
1. Take screenshot of main page
2. Press info to see log and take scrrenshot
3. Access it's Menu and take screenshot

To take a screenshots, if your receivers IP address is 192.168.0.25, you would just paste this in your web browser. Adjust IP address to suit yours. F5 to refresh. You can right click and save as
http://192.168.0.25/grab?format=jpg&mode=osd

Remove "&mode=sd" if you want to include TV picture

More details here:
Taking screen shots and uploading attachments to the forum

Please do not run/execute/operate it. I just want you to get details.

Please access "AutoBouquets ((28.2E)" then:
1. Take screenshot of main page
2. Press info to see log and take scrrenshot
3. Access it's Menu and take screenshot

To take a screenshots, if your receivers IP address is 192.168.0.25, you would just paste this in your web browser. Adjust IP address to suit yours. F5 to refresh. You can right click and save as
http://192.168.0.25/grab?format=jpg&mode=osd

Remove "&mode=sd" if you want to include TV picture

More details here:
Taking screen shots and uploading attachments to the forum

Will this be enough, I guess this is what you wanted, all that other stuff you mentioned with ip addresses lost me a bit....easier to get the camera out

Attachments

• 20220405_182750.jpg
    20220405_182750.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220405_182647.jpg
    20220405_182647.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220405_182615.jpg
    20220405_182615.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You are not using the AutoBouquets plugin, please uninstall it. It will be in extensions.
Menu > Plugins > Red (remove) > Select Extensions and expand it > autobouquets (GIT version number)

Using the channel selection (not GRid EPG), can you go into " -- Autobouquets E2 28.2E --Credits" bouquet and take a screenshot please. I just want to see when it last created a bouquet.

You are not using the AutoBouquets plugin, please uninstall it. It will be in extensions.
Menu > Plugins > Red (remove) > Select Extensions and expand it > autobouquets (GIT version number)

Using the channel selection (not GRid EPG), can you go into " -- Autobouquets E2 28.2E --Credits" bouquet and take a screenshot please. I just want to see when it last created a bouquet.
Followed your instructions no sign of Autobouquets in extensions.

Followed your 2nd paragraph, can't see Autobouquets E2 28.2E anywhere

Last edited:
I was able to remove ABM from slot 1 partition, but not slot 2 which is the working slot.

Just a question, how would I be able to make my bouquets and my region without ABM in the future.
Yesterday I disabled most of the tick boxes in ABM but I did use ABM initially when I installed Willobuild, which had a real mess of epg and bouquets before I installed ABM.

Something is corrupt in slot 1. It is beyond my limited abilities to diagnose the corruption or fix it. IMO, forget it or just flash a clean image into it. Unless somebody wants to assist in fixing it.
I am only looking at the image in slot 2 to hopefully identify what caused it to malfunction after your first attempt so we can prevent it from happening again.

My friend, you are mixing up those plugins. I don't think Kidddac's skins have scroll bars, so always press down to check if there is a page below.

AutoBouquetMaker (ABM) = Keep. Continue to use. If you have uninstalled it, please re-install it.

AutoBouquets 28.2 (AB 28.2) = Do not use . I will investigate it at some stage and report back to LraiZer if there is an issue.

I will post screenshots below to help you identify/recognise the plugins. They have the names at the top of the screens anyway.

Both plugins
both.jpg

both.jpg

AutoBouquetsMaker by OE Alliance (ABM)
The created bouquets are prefixed with userbouquet.abm.

abm1.jpg

abm2.jpg

When adding/removing AutoBouquetsMaker by the OE-Alliance (ABM), it is listed in System plugins

abm3.jpg

AutoBouquets 28.2 by LraiZer (AB 28.2)
The created bouquets are prefixed with userbouquet.ukcvs

ab 28.2 1.jpg

ab 28.2 2.jpg

When adding/removing AutoBouquets Enigma2 28.2 by LraiZer (AB 28.2), is in listed in Extensions

ab 28.2 3.jpg

Thankyou once again Abu, I will take on board what you have said and advised. So far all is working OK.
I would like to thankyou once again for your Magnificent support and amount of time you have given me with this issue.
I will try to educate myself regarding ABM and AB :-)
Thanks

Back