No signal on zgemma h9s. Please help.

Congratulations 👏
If it was a Sky Q setup, would either of the boxes have worked before?
All depends on what LNB is on the dish, the very reason im asking. You may for example get some channels but not all depending on the LNB type and configuration.

Its a question i felt needed asking. Now if the channels he is able to watch on the VU+ dont work on the H9 then my reasoning behind asking is irrelevant.

All depends on what LNB is on the dish, the very reason im asking. You may for example get some channels but not all depending on the LNB type and configuration.

Its a question i felt needed asking. Now if the channels he is able to watch on the VU+ dont work on the H9 then my reasoning behind asking is irrelevant.
What I meant was, both boxes are attached to the same dish and both work normally upstairs.
Only the Vu box will work downstairs. Just the H9 not working downstairs, no signal at all

What I meant was, both boxes are attached to the same dish and both work normally upstairs.
Only the Vu box will work downstairs. Just the H9 not working downstairs, no signal at all
Look into Hybrid LNBs mate.

What connections are upstairs could be totally different to downstairs.

For instance it may be legacy outputs upstairs and wideband downstairs and the VU is on a channel that can be received on wideband and the H9 not.

OP should run a scan on the H9 downstairs to see if it pulls any channels at all.

For instance it may be legacy outputs upstairs and wideband downstairs and the VU is on a channel that can be received on wideband and the H9 not.

OP should run a scan on the H9 downstairs to see if it pulls any channels at all.
Spot on i did say for him to plugin the vu upstairs and try it

I think im gonna have to do this as played about with the sat cable and f connectors for hours yesterday and still the same.
Upstairs now running on the vu box and all good. Downstairs showing no signal at all on the zgemma.
Would i need to change all the cabling if i change the LMBs. Thanks for all your help.

Back