No signal on zgemma h9s. Please help.

That looks to me just a standard quad LNB for Sky HD. Whoever installed it should of pulled the cover down to stop water ingress in the cables. Your f connectors at the receiver end look fine and your connecting to the LNB in on the H9 only ? As you have 2 cables have you tried each one in the LNB input on the H9 ?

Could you take a pic of how you have the tuner on the h9 setup and post it ?

That looks to me just a standard quad LNB for Sky HD. Whoever installed it should of pulled the cover down to stop water ingress in the cables. Your f connectors at the receiver end look fine and your connecting to the LNB in on the H9 only ? As you have 2 cables have you tried each one in the LNB input on the H9 ?

Could you take a pic of how you have the tuner on the h9 setup and post it ?
Oh that was the originals installers from sky that put that up !!! Lol
Yes just the 1 input on the zgemma. Tried both cables and get nothing. 20220405_160252.jpg20220405_160408.jpg

Just standard set up outside, never touch it since it was installed. Then back of zgemma and set up of wires/cables. This is the same in both rooms.
I hope i dont get banned for posting these pics. Are we not allowed.
That was a joke to drox bud you wouldn’t get banned

Have you tested signal on all the transponders or just one?

I can see a picture of you using ABM to read Freesat and it is not locking onto the home Frequency. It seems as if it is actually receiving signal because there is video in the background. Have you tried to scan using Enigma2 and not the ABM plugin? A manual scan, single satellite, 28.2 should get you 850+ channels .

Please try on Solo2 too.

Secondly , some LNBs misbehave when two devices are connected to it. It is a weird fault. Please try putting the solo2 into deep standby, switch off electricity , then scan on the Zgemma. Do not use ABM or AB 28.2.

Back