No Softcam

i also tried adding softcam via the ipk method with no joy aswell 2.0 universal maybe not the correct one
the ipk doesn't contain any softcams it just sets up the feed for you to download them, the feed is down, see the thread 'h2h no softcams' it's affecting everyone until openatv can sort ou the softcam feeds/plugins

Hi, Sorry if its already been asked but iv'e been searching since yesterday and cant find the solution anywhere. Downloaded wooshbuild infinity yesterday on h2h and couldn't get softcam panel anywhere. I switched from atv 6.3 to 6.2 today to see if it would work but still missing. Managed to get softcam plugin from downloads. Could only get his after doing a software scan. Now it may seem a bit silly but I don't know which softcam plugin to install for my cws line.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Ahhhh! I don't know whats wrong. Epg working. Bouquets working. Fta working. But NO other channels. I've got newcamd.list with my line in usr>keys.
Everything was fine 3 days ago until the kids messed about with it and I had to start again from scratch.
Still din't manage to get softcam panel only softcam-setup.
Anyone got any ideas? Please

You can press on newcamlist and enter line manually using the numbers on remote! 1 is for space previous is for delete that’s PREV on remote. Once you entered all your details press ok and then exit it will ask yes or no to overwrite press yes! Exit to the main screen and press red button softcam setup and green to restart cam I think! I’ve just done this myself with Mgcamd 1.45

You can press on newcamlist and enter line manually using the numbers on remote! 1 is for space previous is for delete that’s PREV on remote. Once you entered all your details press ok and then exit it will ask yes or no to overwrite press yes! Exit to the main screen and press red button softcam setup and green to restart cam I think! I’ve just done this myself with Mgcamd 1.45
Thanks. But I've already entered the line and done the restart. but still no joy. If I press info in softcam setup on mgcamd a red x appears and doesn't allow it. Shouldn't it show me my line info or something?

For now, forget softcam panel. That has not been adapted to use the new coding. I have sent a message to captain and spacerat, so they should adapt it when they get a chance. It is not vital.

Might be an issue with the mg_cfg in usr/keys. Some boxes do not autodetect the receivers. Try this one

Attachments

• Mgcamd configs blank.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 37
For now, forget softcam panel. That has not been adapted to use the new coding. I have sent a message to captain and spacerat, so they should adapt it when they get a chance. It is not vital.

Might be an issue with the mg_cfg in usr/keys. Some boxes do not autodetect the receivers. Try this one
Thanks for that.
But I'm really sorry i'm not quite used to doing these things. What should I do with this file?

Thanks for that.
But I'm really sorry i'm not quite used to doing these things. What should I do with this file?
No need to be sorry. Well done for speaking up when someone is speaking gibberish/gobbledygook.

You need to unzip the file and transfer mg_cfg to /usr/keys

Hopefully the teamviewer session with Graham resolves the issue

Thanks everyone for your help. Got it sorted. Forgot I my line supplier had made a change to my line. Hence, the line I was using had expired. Put the new line in and hey presto!:X3::X3::X3:

The way i got softcams back was to reset the box to when you first get it, i was using woosh, so i did it like it was for first time flash, and soft cams came back, was a punt but it worked for me..

Back