No Softcam

For now, forget softcam panel. That has not been adapted to use the new coding. I have sent a message to captain and spacerat, so they should adapt it when they get a chance. It is not vital.

Might be an issue with the mg_cfg in usr/keys. Some boxes do not autodetect the receivers. Try this one
Hi sorry to jump on your thread but I’m really stuck, installed woosh infinity tonight but there is no softcam panel I have a cws line is there any advice you could give me please fta are working and I have dropped some files in usr keys but no luck I cannot find any cams to be able to start

What i did Set up.. system ..factory reset..But you have to make sure you have all your details, line, area etc..Then i did a brand new wooshbuild infinity and soft cam panel came back.. least worth a try..but your call..make sure you have your ip address handy..You will have to put your line back in again..As i said your call

What i did Set up.. system ..factory reset..But you have to make sure you have all your details, line, area etc..Then i did a brand new wooshbuild infinity and soft cam panel came back.. least worth a try..but your call..make sure you have your ip address handy..You will have to put your line back in again..As i said your call
I tried that about an hour ago it didn’t work for me unfortunately, I read your post earlier saying what you had done and tried it

I have a copy of the old wooshbuild on usb, so i loaded it up flashed it, then i loaded wooshbuild infinity, took a punt and it came on, i have updates but not going near them, right now box is working a dream, god knows how long for, but if it aint broke don't fix it..somewhere you will get the build before infinity..

I tried that about an hour ago it didn’t work for me unfortunately, I read your post earlier saying what you had done and tried it

Never factory reset any enigma2 box
the builds before infinity don't work
no idea what you have running but it's not good advice

To @Onlywayne go to resources at the top of this page, download/install softcam feed 4.3
install whatever softcams you need from plugins menu after that and away you go

I am saying is it worked for me,i was stuck and took a punt and softcams came back, i am not even close to knowing everything, i was stuck what to do, never had one channel..sorry if i come across i know it all.. not even close.

not at all, if you factory reset the box, you have to reflash, but resetting it makes things worse, not better
Flashing is all that is required
if you are using wooshbuild now but it's not wooshbuild infinity, it will be based on an antiquated version of openatv, it may work fine, until you come to use autobouqetmaker to scan for channels or use other plugins

I thought you could factory reset..But as i said i never, i had old copy woosh on usb ,flashed it then i put woosh infinity on ..softcam came back..changed all leads new splitter its best it has ever been..I am no techo it worked maybe got lucky who knows..

I thought it would be easier for him, to put box back to when he first got it..I am not saying its the answer i am saying how i got softcam back, maybe got lucky as i said..I was one first to ask about 10 days ago where soft cam went to, lot were in same boat no idea how to get them back, so i took a punt flash old woosh then infinity..sorry i try to help people, not a pain in the behind.. thinks i know it all..I don't not even close..

There's nothing wrong with trying to help people, that's what we're all here for.
No one knows everything, if anyone says they do they are lying.
All i said was you have got mixed up, you said earlier to factory reset, then said you didn't factory reset, - factory resetting makes things worse, which is why i said it was bad advice.
Reflashing is all that is needed

Never factory reset any enigma2 box
the builds before infinity don't work
no idea what you have running but it's not good advice

To @Onlywayne go to resources at the top of this page, download/install softcam feed 4.3
install whatever softcams you need from plugins menu after that and away you go
thank you I will give it a try

I tried reflash and softcam still was not there, so i put old woosh, cause i have had it for ages on usb, then infinity and it came back, one question your def better me on this i don't want to update but on updates there is one of them soft cam feed universal..do you know what that is by any chance, i have not got clue..cheers

Fingers crossed it works, hope you kept your line details..Don't blame me if it does not work please..lol

Back