Not getting bt1 hidden even after service scan

zgemma h7c using oscam with openatv watching on a 1080p projector so it must be getting downscaled.

OK switched signal from projector 1080i to 2160p on my 4K tv its broadcasting in UHD.

Last edited:
There is no 4k content on cable or sat as the old carded boxes aren't capable of receiving them
If you have bt 4k it's coming through iptv

There is no 4k content on cable or sat as the old carded boxes aren't capable of receiving them
You're wrong. It's definitely the cable channel. I can get audio but no picture as my box isn't 4K.

There is supposed to be no Sly Sports in HD either but that's not the case too.

BT Sport 4k hidden was previously working for me too, but the sound would go and it would eventually freeze but changing the channel brought it back. I's gone completely now.

BT Sport 1 HD hidden has stopped completely too.

BT 4k was clearing for me recently on cable but not today. My box is 4k but tv isnt so not sure if it was broadcasting just in HD or if box was downscaling it.

I thought 4k had a different bit rate and encryption etc to sd/hd?
Not sure the box would be able to decipher it if it was 4k anyway but I have been wrong in the past.

Allegedly :sneaky:

I have done a rescan i cant get BT sport Hidden to work. It worked 2 days ago and now its blank. Is it safe to say that all BT sports channels have now gone dark?

So is that it. BT sport 1 HD on cable no longer exists? I was hoping someone would have a fix before the match tonight?

Back