Not getting channels just get error message

i re-flashed to wooshbuild 7 to rule out infinity and get the same message so i do not seem to be getting any signal, signal finder say tuner a:CXD2837 tuner type DVB-C/ type of scan = user defined transponder/ frequency= 466/ inversion = auto/ symbol rate=06900/ modulation = 64-qam

Sat feed needs to go into correct sat input.
Cable feed needs to go into cable input.
They are not switchable.
So is the 28.2 sat working side ok and issue is with the cable side only?

Dvb/c is virgin cable.
Dvb/t is freeview via aerial on roof.
only can use one or the other.
I mentioned to op in my second post more info needed all way through the thread never stated what box lol so I've been thinking sattalite turns out cable lol

And if a wrong tp was chosen would he not also get no signal?

I would also ask what area you are using and correct net and qam?

zgemma H2S box
That's a Sat box you mentioned that you had DVB-C or DVB-T option

I could be anything from wrong net I'd
No vm live feed
Need photo of cable setup of box to determin if it's setup right

Tuner is set to DVB-T2 and changed to predefined transponder and still nothing, service scan says terrestrial DVB-T2 auto CH21 474MHZ, scan went straight to 99% 0 channels found, i think my box is fubar ?

So you have an aerial for freeview or wanting a saorview service and not wanting a virgin cable setup?
box is setup for a terrestrial service using dvb/t/t2 only.
If you want a virgin tuner it has to be dvb/c with live feed.

So it's either your aerial or you cable to box have you tried redoing the cable connection
Can you not put another feed from dish to box

That's strange,H2s wont have a cable tuner it is sat only.I would reflash with Open Atv and install autobouquet maker from plugins(system plugins) and see if it works before adding a build. Disable tuner b and just use 1 cable in tuner A and set region and try a scan.

Back