NowTV - how far behind “live”?

Dont get the obsession of footy or any other event needing to be actually "live". Nothing truly is and with delay on IPTV of what a few seconds not the end of the world.

as said before. no football on any tv platform is "live"

what i was getting at is there any particular reason you need it to be as close to live as possible?

a minute behind or so has no effect on me whilst watching any "live" football on tv.
as said before. no football on any tv platform is "live"

what i was getting at is there any particular reason you need it to be as close to live as possible?

a minute behind or so has no effect on me whilst watching any "live" football on tv.
well it has an effect on me cause I end up getting 100 messages when a goal goes in, and its not as easy as putting your phone away when you get business calls on the same phone lol

Dont get the obsession of footy or any other event needing to be actually "live". Nothing truly is and with delay on IPTV of what a few seconds not the end of the world.
People don’t want to be a minute or two minutes behind, there a limit to how behind you can be lol.

well it has an effect on me cause I end up getting 100 messages when a goal goes in, and its not as easy as putting your phone away when you get business calls on the same phone lol
Just send a message to everyone do not disturb for 90 minuites pmsl

The media would call that live and they are the ones who call it live
Think you need to get one to them and tell them to change it. Personally you find it miss leading
Then why not get sky or virgin then. If 20secs is to much for you

currently have talktalk boost which is pretty much live (7-8secs behind) but they have ended their contract with skysports directly and moving to nowtv so they are pushing people onto that, difference between paying talktalk £15 a month and paying sky £50 a month

Tbh if you want truly live for football when they allow fans back just buy a ticket for which ever game you want to watch and travel to different grounds each week or you can always watch M.O.T.D at 22:25pmon a saturday:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle::whistle:

Tbh if you want truly live for football when they allow fans back just buy a ticket for which ever game you want to watch and travel to different grounds each week or you can always watch M.O.T.D at 22:25pmon a saturday:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle::whistle:
When I mean live - i mean your standard sky and virgin connections

Also i’d love to go to a game mate, but we cant lol

Thanks for that idea mate, its pioneering. Maybe i should of thought of that before, maybe everytime the mancs get a penalty i should switch it back on lol

All I will say what "live" you want you aint gona get plain and simple.

If you want as close to "live" then yes VM or Sly are the main options and you will be best served there.

Back