Nvidia shield Vs older firestick 4k max

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello.

Can get a Nvidia shield the one shaped like a cylinder for £60.

Will this be a upgrade from my firestick 4k max. This isn't the newest firestick that come out last month. This one came out in 2021.

Don't wanna be wasting £60.

Hello.

Can get a Nvidia shield the one shaped like a cylinder for £60.

Will this be a upgrade from my firestick 4k max. This isn't the newest firestick that come out last month. This one came out in 2021.

Don't wanna be wasting £60.
It will be an upgrade on the old stick but I would save a bit extra and get the better one Lee.

Yes just IPTV. Can see the kids playing games eventually
I have the non-pro version. You can turn off the gaming and hide it from your home screen, never gave it a second thought after I did that.

It receives regular updates, very rarely has any issues that they need to sort.

Runs everything you'd want to stream with ease, apps are easy to install and the UI is very user friendly. Works fine over WiFi but obv hardwire if you can. You can use your tv remote to control it if the shield app isn't to your liking. The Netflix button on the remote is a bit sensitive but you can map it to do something else other than open the Netflix app.

£60 is a very good price, I'd snap their hand off.

It's 4 years old, someone is bound to have used it as a fleshlight in that time

You'll probably be able to pick up a new one at a decent price in a few weeks on black friday
I was only joking, but it looks like someone has tried it LOL

If your budget allows, look at the Pro version, 50% more RAM and two USB ports.

I find there are some apps which run fine on a firestick don't run on a shield, for example uktv and 5 app, also the prime app, i've done the usual like uninstalling and re-installing but i have to use these apps on the tv

Back