Nvidia shield Vs older firestick 4k max

Good shout. you think they could do better, amazon aint skint .lol
I've got a cube and a couple of sticks, performance wise they're fine and do the job of streaming, but at the price point the cube is at I think they could do a bit better than the remote they provide - feels like a toy and very basic.

Thats bang on the case cube looks classy i thing cover on outside looks really nice, but as you say remote, looks out poundland.

Thats bang on the case cube looks classy i thing cover on outside looks really nice, but as you say remote, looks out poundland.
If your tv supports hdmi cec you can use your tv remote to control the cube just like you can with firesticks so you don’t have to use the Amazon remote

I have it on my phone think be better if i had spare phone, you know what pisses me of about that remote the many time i have touched prime button and what your watching shuts off, then your on prime and it come up do you want to leave ptime, no i want smash fk out the buttom, does that help..

If your tv supports hdmi cec you can use your tv remote to control the cube just like you can with firesticks so you don’t have to use the Amazon remote
Not all functions may work unless the remote can be programmed. For example the blue, green, red & yellow buttons for shortcuts.

I installed the fire tv remote on my iPhone but it has no volume controls . Using ot on a 4K stick . Lost the supplied remote.

Download and open the Downloader tool and in the search box type "Volume Control APK", find that specific app based on the icon and Developer info and download it from whatever site that might have it. Once downloaded you will be prompted to install. Btw, you will also need developer options enabled to install the apk file.

Back