Nvidia Shield

Hi

Hi Mate where do you get the retro.gameimg.on the shield tia

RetroX is a front end with all emulators included, but no ROMS. 5 day trial and then about 12usd to unlock it.

PRG app is basically RetroX with all games included. 2 day trial and then £19.99 for lifetime.

Arcadepunks website or torrents have loads of Roms and then numerous separate emulators on Play Store or free setups like Retroarch, Hyperspin etc. You need to add your own ROMS etc

RetroX or PRG are very simple to use. The others require setting up, all depends on how much work you want to do.

Best thing is to YouTube it, but get then free trials of the other 2 at least.

I prefer RetroX as all the emulators are in 1 place, it's like Plex for Retro Gaming. Dead easy to add your own ROMS or PRG if you can't be bothered finding them.

Looking at getting a shield soon - already have IPTV on a mag box but was going to use that in another room. Annoyingly its still at about £180 and i am waiting on it going on offer agian as it sometimes does down to about £150.

Anyhow, What are people's views on the smarters app vs the perfect player one? Are these the two class leaders for IPTV that are available on the shield? (I am aware of the issue someone already mentioned on the previous page about annoying habbit of going back to previous channel when browsing).

Cheers

Looking at getting a shield soon - already have IPTV on a mag box but was going to use that in another room. Annoyingly its still at about £180 and i am waiting on it going on offer agian as it sometimes does down to about £150.

Anyhow, What are people's views on the smarters app vs the perfect player one? Are these the two class leaders for IPTV that are available on the shield? (I am aware of the issue someone already mentioned on the previous page about annoying habbit of going back to previous channel when browsing).

Cheers
Have a look here mate may help http://www.techkings.org/threads/nvidia-shield-what-more-can-it-do.145150/unread

Cheers
Its all down to personal preference i like perfect players epg set up but then with iptv smarters the vod is easier to find lol beauty of having a m3u playlist is you can login to both

Is there an IPTV player for the Shield that looks like sly layout? I have an m3u list and epg I edited on Xtreme editor so all the groups are correct just looking for an app with a skin like sly??

Just to chime in here lads. Download the tivimate app. You will need an m3u playlist from provider or if your a start like me and like it grouped properly just add _plus after the m3u part.
Hands down the best app i have used. Paid the extra £4 for the premium version as it helps the dev, and his subreddit is always updated and he takes all suggestions seriously. Try the free version and let me know what you all think. Btw I'm running this on nvidia shield 4k tv. Absolutely bloody stunning, with the right provider, of course!!!!

My supplier doesn't give out M3U details so i'm stuffed already. They only offer their Android app and a password/login.

Just to chime in here lads. Download the tivimate app. You will need an m3u playlist from provider or if your a start like me and like it grouped properly just add _plus after the m3u part.
Hands down the best app i have used. Paid the extra £4 for the premium version as it helps the dev, and his subreddit is always updated and he takes all suggestions seriously. Try the free version and let me know what you all think. Btw I'm running this on nvidia shield 4k tv. Absolutely bloody stunning, with the right provider, of course!!!!
Do you need the with options bit on m3u

Back