copy the file to your usb pen
install
restart
do a factory reset
scan for channel in your area
when channel scan complete
go to a channel and type 1819
wait a few minutes and connection should be esablished

still only fta showing scrambled on anything else thanks to all who posted will try again tomorrow its just like xmas again struggling to get it workin hehe :censored:

fingers crossed people will be happier now that things are moving off again and working and more to come hopefully,i had my doubts so well done(y)it would be a nice jesture if they could add a few months extra for compensation

Does anyone know if the sv7 boxes still only last 12months with the new firmware installed...with the last Carling firmware it told you the end date of your subscription...

the channels which they say are working ie ss1 ss3 etc are working... waiting with abated breathe for the other channels... hopefully they'll automatically update and switch on... if not then it'll be another case of refreshing the software (i hope not)... otherwise lets enjoy

ok peeps can u help me out ive installed the sofware factory reset scanned channels done 1891 still not connecting my lan lead is pluged into a usb adapter wich goes into the usb when i go into network it all says 0000 is there anyway i can type it all in manually the moden is on its own not hooked up to a pc

put it on channell 511 then type in 1819

Added after 8 minutes:

dazza 2010 the new firmware is for starview 7 your picture under your name is a hd combo wait till combo firmware comes out read the old post reguarding the combo

Last edited:
i know my pic is the hd combo but i have 2 boxes a hd combo and starview 7 its the 7 im having problems with i know the combo software aint done yet so can someone help me regurding my starview 7 thx

could someone please clarify the situation about the running time of the box i had mine up an running for 3 month they have been off for about 2 month so has my box only got 7 month subscription left or has all this changed with the new firmware
thanx

ok peeps can u help me out ive installed the sofware factory reset scanned channels done 1891 still not connecting my lan lead is pluged into a usb adapter wich goes into the usb when i go into network it all says 0000 is there anyway i can type it all in manually the moden is on its own not hooked up to a pc
dddadaazza i

dazza i think your problem if what your stated above is correct is that your entering 1891 instead of 1819 to enable the chanels to connect !!

hi ive done 1819 it says enabled but not connected my lan lead plugs in a usb thing and then into the box and in network i just get all oooo can anyone help

sounds like were the lan lead is not connected directly the the starview box the signal may be weak as it connected via the usb connector to the box thats all i can think of mate sorry !

on the first page and first post of this thread starking

also downloads button on Tab across top of page under Techkings logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back