Omicron

In the last 3 weeks I've been through UK , Germany, Austria and Sweden , all needed an anti-gen test for entry, exit is a different thing,
I don't think any country is bothered WTF you have if you are leaving.
Sweden , Denmark and a few others now have coronapass requirements to enter a bar, restaurant etc.
So I don't think restrictions are being removed much at all for the great unwashed uneducated sheeple out there,
Which I totally agree with.

I had to have a pcr last Monday to return to the UK on Tuesday but this has been scrapped, as of yesterday. Also had to have a pcr booked to take within two days of my return to the uk. PCR in Turkey was about £8 done outside my hotel. PCR test here was £35, postal. Needed to be booked in advance to put the serial number on my passenger locator form that I had to fill in to get back home.

No test needed to get into Turkey from the UK, just proof of vaccination and a passenger locator form.

Have relatives who have to pay for their PCR tests and have to have it show negative before they leave for the UK to India.

In their case that test could go either way as they have been in touch with people who have had covid recently.

I had to have a pcr last Monday to return to the UK on Tuesday but this has been scrapped, as of yesterday. Also had to have a pcr booked to take within two days of my return to the uk. PCR in Turkey was about £8 done outside my hotel. PCR test here was £35, postal. Needed to be booked in advance to put the serial number on my passenger locator form that I had to fill in to get back home.

No test needed to get into Turkey from the UK, just proof of vaccination and a passenger locator form.
No requirement for a PCR to enter UK , only an antigen

No requirement for a PCR to enter UK , only an antigen
up until this weekend you needed an antigen before flying back here and then a PCR when you arrived in the UK (day 2 test), that has now changed so you don't need the pre departure test and you only need the antigen on day 2.

Not sure Omicron is a Greek letter, thought it was Omega?
Delta was a Greek letter but don't think Kent was named after Greek letter, the only time I'd heard the word Omicron before was in Futurama, Omicron Persei 8 ruled by Lrrr
images.jpeg.jpg

Back