Cable open atv softcams

I had exactly the same problem as bold above, keeps saying failed, i just put the mgcamd 1.35a manually , works well too, must be a problem with atv image.

zgemma h2h
bold open the zip file then open folder and drag mgcamd 1.38 to tmp in filezilla then on box blue button/plugins ipk installer and install it and you will end up with softcam panel click right in there then activate and put your line in usr keys newcamdlist
soz activate or restart the cam after you have put line in

Attachments

• Mgcamd 1.35 ARM OpenATV.zip
    1 MB · Views: 30
thanks gray, i have put the line in via filezella in mgcamd, the problem is when i press green button- plugins -open soft cam and thats when the mgcamd is not there, thats the problem am having. what download file would i need to reflash this box again to overcome this problem. please need help not getting anywhere.

thanks gray, i have put the line in via filezella in mgcamd, the problem is when i press green button- plugins -open soft cam and thats when the mgcamd is not there, thats the problem am having. what download file would i need to reflash this box again to overcome this problem. please need help not getting anywhere.
Press GREEN, then RED to Remove Plugins and mgcamd will show if installed. Exit to full screen, press RED, Softcam Setup and scroll across to select softcam then scroll down to restart softcam. Also double check the syntax of line in case of code error. Good luck.

Last edited:
Mgcamd is already installed.
It doesnt appear in softcam manager until you scroll left/right and get it showing.
Then click green, or choose, restart softcam

how did you manage to do manualy scouse
sorry for late answer, my box is a zgemma h7c, i started with a fresh install of openatv, then just download the Mgcamd in grey1313 post and follow instructions in post 46 at the time of writing this it's working well.

Last edited:
Updated my h2h cable wooshbuild openatv 6.3 and lost my soft cam from the plug ins now my line is still in the dream explorer but the soft cam menu is missing how do I get this back without flashing a new build. Thanks Josh.

there in resources at the top of page but if you put your mouse arrow over what i have just posted you can download either one

Where do I put my cws = because it's in the dream explorer but how do I transfer it too the new soft cam menu? So I can actually get my channels working.

Back