Open box v8

zueso1970

I haven't used my open box v8 in about18 months and I am looking to buy a reliable gift for footy 3pm kicks off and the like. Do I need to update it or will it still work ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid most of the sly channels no longer work now my friend only a select few channels left working since the new encryption etc you will either need an iptv box mag 256 etc for iptv channels or a cable box if you live in a cabled area loads of info on here have a look round and you will get an idea of what has been happening etc

Can't get cable up my street.. so it's an iptv box? Can I download it to my pic and buy a gift ? I usually sit in there and watch footy and films anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i think it can be viewed on pc and some smart tvs like samsung and lg have an iptv app on them etc but not sure how reliable they are because im only on cable but sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction about iptv

If you buy it from someone who allows m3u files to be used - you can use that on the PC via VLC Player... don't expect miracles though from IPTV, especially once the football starts!

If you're willing to spend money, look into getting motorised satellite installed - this will still depend on your location and the dish's line of sight but much better than IPTV for sports.

If you buy it from someone who allows m3u files to be used - you can use that on the PC via VLC Player... don't expect miracles though from IPTV, especially once the football starts!

If you're willing to spend money, look into getting motorised satellite installed - this will still depend on your location and the dish's line of sight but much better than IPTV for sports.
Seriously Ste? We get it you don't like iptv, every post ffs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Seriously Ste? We get it you don't like iptv, every post ffs

Hey, I'm allowed to give my opinion and advice - you don't have to agree with it but it's my prerogative if I want to give it so seriously, just do one :(y):

An opinion is one thing but constantly putting down a service that 1000's are using with no problem is another , you don't use it, you don't like it we get that, but you dont need to remind people everyday

An opinion is one thing but constantly putting down a service that 1000's are using with no problem is another , you don't use it, you don't like it we get that, but you dont need to remind people everyday

You sound like a reseller :grin:

Lol not at all mate I don't sell, buy or use iptv I have a legit sky sub for my tv needs

Lol not at all mate I don't sell, buy or use iptv I have a legit sky sub for my tv needs

I run a roku 4 box on my 4k tv and my iptv sub has 4k channels for the sport so your only choice it you want 4k on iptv is a 4k sub otherwise it don't matter what box you have if your sub don't do 4k

Which is it? :grin::grin::grin:

And how old is that post , I moved back to sky after that , bit tuat has notbi g to do with anythig here if you feel the need to root through my posts to justify your posts then your a very sad and lonely person, muted

And how old is that post , I moved back to sky after that , bit tuat has notbi g to do with anythig here if you feel the need to root through my posts to justify your posts then your a very sad and lonely person, muted

Quite recently actually - you like being argumentative don't you? I noticed that from your posts... you're happy to give it but you don't like taking it do you? I know a few :rolleyes: people like that.

Anyway zueso .................you can still use your V8S with an m3u file to get IPTV. Very basic, but being a V8S user, you'll already know it's limitations.

Yes i think it can be viewed on pc and some smart tvs like samsung and lg have an iptv app on them etc but not sure how reliable they are because im only on cable but sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction about iptv

Hello. I am looking for IPTV Sub for my Samsung Smart TV. Can you please advice where I can get a good cheap one please? The Channels i'm most interested in are Italy, UK and Ghana channels. I'm looking for a trial version before I buy.

I'm afraid most of the sly channels no longer work now my friend only a select few channels left working since the new encryption etc you will either need an iptv box mag 256 etc for iptv channels or a cable box if you live in a cabled area loads of info on here have a look round and you will get an idea of what has been happening etc

Hello. I am looking for IPTV Sub for my Samsung Smart TV. Can you please advice where I can get a good cheap one please? The Channels i'm most interested in are Italy, UK and Ghana channels. I'm looking for a trial version before I buy.

Back