GrogBuild open webif wont load image

Hi I’ve got your build now onto the box but there’s no softcam panel in the settings or plugins, I’ve tried to add softcam feed 3.0 but that won’t load in too, can anyone help ?

Hi I’ve got your build now onto the box but there’s no softcam panel in the settings or plugins, I’ve tried to add softcam feed 3.0 but that won’t load in too, can anyone help ?
There's a problem with the softcam feeds, it's affecting everyone who has flashed their box in past 24 hours, you'll have to wait until the softcam feeds are sorted.
In relation to your other query about the PPV chanels, ITV PPV and BT PPV channels have never cleared on Sat or Cable lines and never will, only Sky Box Office clears

There's a problem with the softcam feeds, it's affecting everyone who has flashed their box in past 24 hours, you'll have to wait until the softcam feeds are sorted.
In relation to your other query about the PPV chanels, ITV PPV and BT PPV channels have never cleared on Sat or Cable lines and never will, only Sky Box Office clears
Thanks for the info, is there an old build available for the H5 ? Which I could use with usb ?

Thanks for the info, is there an old build available for the H5 ? Which I could use with usb ?

Not really, most of the old builds/images are so outdated that autobouquetsmaker probably wouldn;t work properly and you'd have other non-working plugins etc, just hang on for the softcam feeds to be fettled, shouldn't be long

Back