Openatv 6.1

I was unsure of which to use ,so i went for the xspeed lx 1, i copied my original image as a backup just in case, worked OK for me . I have had it in the past where the info page on my box has stated its a 3 and after reflashing states its a 3 se.

Hi guys
Updating a cloud ibox 2 plus
But cant seem to find an image that updates the bouquets to just the channels now only available with sly

And ideas

Thanks in adv

Morning All, Had a play with my cloud ibox 3 last weekend and updated the flash with Openatv 6.2, it worked a treat but then started getting issues, lost all channels, my Cam folders disappeared and i coundn't reinstall , would allow me to update IPTV player, message no space on disc and various other issues. In the end reinstalled 6.1 and happy days .

Morning All, Had a play with my cloud ibox 3 last weekend and updated the flash with Openatv 6.2, it worked a treat but then started getting issues, lost all channels, my Cam folders disappeared and i coundn't reinstall , would allow me to update IPTV player, message no space on disc and various other issues. In the end reinstalled 6.1 and happy days .

Which clone image did you use to flash your cloud ibox 3?

Yes openatv 6.2 isn't very stable still yet. I'm running openpli 6.1 on my main box which is a zgemma h5.2tc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. My box is original, used the lxpeed 2 openat.v when i swapped from openvix 4 image, the open vix worked well but there were no updates available. I updated the openatv 6.1 to 6.2 via the internet direct to the box and reloaded all my original plugins. Will leave it alone until the 6.2 becomes stable.

Having issues when the ABM updates, seems to take out my Cams, line config files ,key files etc. Ive had to reflash and reinstall backup settings . I have disabled timed autoscan. A case of if it aint broke it dont need mending.

Having issues when the ABM updates, seems to take out my Cams, line config files ,key files etc. Ive had to reflash and reinstall backup settings . I have disabled timed autoscan. A case of if it aint broke it dont need mending.

Is this on openatv 6.2?

I'd go back to openatv 6.1 as 6.2 isn't stable yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is on openatv 6.1, the box doesn't seem to be able to cope with the auto updates. i have a feeling the internal memory of the box isn't up to dealing with auto updates, im only running freesat and Vermin.

Back