Opinions on best iptv box?

Been reading this post throughout the end and I'm now even more confused than when I started ha!!

I have a firestick 4K and was considering a Shield TV. The question I asked myself is it worth the £170 + difference? Just to change over channels and possibly navigate quicker?

If it's just purely for IPTV isn't the Firestick 4K perfect?

Been reading this post throughout the end and I'm now even more confused than when I started ha!!

I have a firestick 4K and was considering a Shield TV. The question I asked myself is it worth the £170 + difference? Just to change over channels and possibly navigate quicker?

If you dont want to pay for a sheild look at the formuler z7+ excellent for iptv. Dont bother with the new range of formuler boxes.

If you dont want to pay for a sheild look at the formuler z7+ excellent for iptv. Dont bother with the new range of formuler boxes.

Didn't really look into the boxes like that, may try something different that a firestick as I'm probably going to use a multi sub next time.

Would the image processing be better than the Firestick? Also recording will be better I guess having the option for internal storage.

if you’ve got a Firestick already just stick Tivimate on it, pay for a pro licence for a few £, enter your m3u sub details and away you go! Cheap as chips and you really can’t get much better for the money.

btw, Tivimate can also handle multiple subscriptions :-)

if you’ve got a Firestick already just stick Tivimate on it, pay for a pro licence for a few £, enter your m3u sub details and away you go! Cheap as chips and you really can’t get much better for the money.

btw, Tivimate can also handle multiple subscriptions :-)
Had problems with tivimate epg myself. went back to good old x3m player

Hi I have a nvidia shield pro I have tried a external hard drive it says not supported does anyone know what I need please so I can record

Have they fixed tivimate EPG overload?. I stopped using it purely because of the size of the cache kept swapping my firestick. Last time I cleared the cache it was 3gb which ain't healthy.
Someone mentioned as this to your EGP at the end:
&prev_days=7&next_days=5

tivimate must have fixed this as i use it with a firestick and it flawless. Emptied cache twice and been under 100mb each time

Back