Opinions on best iptv box?

Is it quick at channel changing, I know the pic quality is only as good as the streams it receives

I had the tube version originally, ran Tivimate mate with it and it was lightning fast with my IPTV provider. I then bought the pro version as I needed to run it as a Plex server, performance is exactly the same, very quick. The channel change will be dependent on your IPTV provider,

Think the tube version is the only one in stock pretty much everywhere, is this model worth getting or wait until the other one is available
I pre-ordered mine took about 3 weeks to arrive from Scan.com
You pay when ordering! Defo worth the wait!

Have you got yours?
Yes! my delivery date was 28 th may but they messaged me to say it was put back to 16 th June! The following day I got a DPD message to say they were delivering mine on 18th May, I thought they had made a mistake like a automated message but it arrived in the two hour slot, I'm well pleased with it!
I did fill in a interested form on Ebuyer let you know when they are in stock, they emailed me so I followed the link and by the time I had got to site they had sold out!
Got my sub on it on LTQ app even her indoors likes it!

I'm using a formuler z7+, superb for iptv via my TV online, huge step up from the old mag box. Does have android and only use that for vpn and DAZN, for its main use iptv its spot on. I don't use iptv often though just sport, mainly use the box as a media player for downloaded films now

I'm using a formuler z7+, superb for iptv via my TV online, huge step up from the old mag box. Does have android and only use that for vpn and DAZN, for its main use iptv its spot on. I don't use iptv often though just sport, mainly use the box as a media player for downloaded films now
In my opinion the z7+ was the best box formuler made excellent value for money.

My main box is a formuler z7+ too. Does everything I want and need it to, and does it well. Did a side by side test with my android box recently and there's no noticeable difference in picture quality (same tv, same iptv sub) but the MyTvonline app is much more user friendly than any android app I've tried.

My main box is a formuler z7+ too. Does everything I want and need it to, and does it well. Did a side by side test with my android box recently and there's no noticeable difference in picture quality (same tv, same iptv sub) but the MyTvonline app is much more user friendly than any android app I've tried.
I agree it is not worth upgrading to the z8 the only real difference is mytvonline 2 and that's not worth the extra £40-£50

I agree it is not worth upgrading to the z8 the only real difference is mytvonline 2 and that's not worth the extra £40-£50

Yeah I've not seen many people who've gone from z7+ to z8 giving any great reviews of it. Firestick/android box/zgemma to z8 yes, people talk highly of the z8, but a comparison of the two formuler boxes doesn't really warrant giving the newer box a look.

If anyone asked me if they wanted to upgrade from a firestick or even zgemma I would advise z7+. Over z8 because if you are looking at the z8 you may aswell pay a bit extra for the sheild tv.

I am new to this, but I bought the Beelink GT king, and my brother has the fire cube 4k and both are great.

I've had an x96 for a while, cheap and cheerful. people might snob it out but at the end of the day, it does as it says on the tin. runs both 2.4-5 WiFi or ethernet. As someone pointed out. I only use it for iptv and that's it. I can't think I've ever opened any apps on it.

Your box is only as good as your stream, you have to make sure the server your with is of a higher standard or might as well save your money,

you can't paint a turd

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would dispute that the best "bang for your buck" is a 4k firestick, they're highly rated and priced cheaper than a lower end android box. But to say it beats everything is stretching it a bit and you'd have to give examples of what devices you've owned and are comparing it to for that opinion to have any credibility.
At the time I replied it was £30

Show me something better for £30. I was pointing prices which can hugely vary. If it's for TV and a few basic apps (which most do) show me one that's better

I don't think anyone would dispute that the best "bang for your buck" is a 4k firestick, they're highly rated and priced cheaper than a lower end android box. But to say it beats everything is stretching it a bit and you'd have to give examples of what devices you've owned and are comparing it to for that opinion to have any credibility.

At the time I replied it was £30

Show me something better for £30. I was pointing prices which can hugely vary. If it's for TV and a few basic apps (which most do) show me one that's better

You didn't say it was the best in it's price range, you said it beats everything hands down. Which is precisely what I disputed in the post you just quoted.

My first post is all about budget and what you can and cant afford value for money in categories.

If you wanna play picky word games because my grammar is dog sh"te no worries full your boots.
I meant hands down for the money hence the reason I mentioned drawing comparisons in money brackets . I'm watching tele on mine period. 56,000 channels and theres still f""k all to watch.

I bet u got 56,001 though

My first post is all about budget and what you can and cant afford value for money in categories.

If you wanna play picky word games because my grammar is dog sh"te no worries full your boots.
I meant hands down for the money hence the reason I mentioned drawing comparisons in money brackets . I'm watching tele on mine period. 56,000 channels and theres still f""k all to watch.

I bet u got 56,001 though

I never mentioned or made any reference to your grammar. You seem to be seeing things in my posts that aren't there, whilst pretending things that are in your posts, aren't. And you seem disproportionately angry, as well as having dug up quite an old post to start and argument over.... so for that reason I'll leave you and your foul language here and won't be responding again.

I'm calm very clam, i dont gef worked up over a bit er free tv lol.

like I said, if you wanner pik wholes in my grammar feal free, phil yer boots.

Back