Opinions on best iptv box?

Morning all

What's peoples opinions on the best iptv box?
I've already had 1 or 2 and tbh they've not been reliable and constant freezing etc
Last one I had was x96 mini

Anything new or better ?

Thanks

There are a lot more variables in iptv that can cause freezing apart from the device your using but as lamblamb says, the nvidia is probably considered one of the best boxes around.

Has anybody got a formular z alpha, it's a new box but not much info about at the moment, it only has 1gb so don't know if will struggle

Cheers Baz, think I will order one see how it goes, was going to order the magicsee n6 plus but its just sold out

I've got the 2019 Shield, both Pro and non pro. If it's just for IPTV viewing then the non pro tube version is great. If you want to run Plex server you have to get the pro one.

Would recommend either of those over anything. Having said that the good old 4k firestick is hard to be beaten for value.

As suggested the sheild is the best box. However, with out a doubt the best app is mytvonline which is only available on formuler boxes.

The only real reason for using a enigma box is if you are still using sat or cable sub alongside your IPTV.

As suggested the sheild is the best box. However, with out a doubt the best app is mytvonline which is only available on formuler boxes.

The only real reason for using a enigma box is if you are still using sat or cable sub alongside your IPTV.
Mytvonline is available for firesticks aswell android phones but not as good as the one on formuler boxes

Back