Optus sport

Didnt try, i get shoppy account...Still searching for some AU guy, if they sell me or share their account.

..Still searching for some AU guy, if they sell me or share their account.

Just catfish someone on tinder :laughing:

How many simultaneous streams does Optus allow? I saw a comment on the other thread before that it was only one, if that is the case, then it will be high likely the hoppy accounts will have issues during game time.

Optus sport Australia:

Pros:
- have all 380 EPL games
- have GOAL RUSH
- you can rewind live game
- great picture

Cons:
- hard to get legit subscription (you need au phone number)
One of the cons I got was trying to navigate with shield remote, unless I had the the wrong app!

Each Optus Sport subscription supports up to 4 devices per account. You can only stream EPL on 1 device at a time though (excluding Fetch and Satellite). Fetch subscribers are able to stream to their Fetch set-top box plus 1 other device simultaneously.

Yes, it is 1080p and 50fps.

Another pro: They normally have 3 min, 9 min, 25 min and full length versions of each match. Great for catchup on matches you missed, but don’t want to invest 90 mins in watching.

And now they’ve got La Liga, Nations League, int. friendlies, and Euro qualifiers as well.

Last edited:
Regarding signup: Most of the sms receiving services didn’t work in my experience, but there are ways to get an Australian virtual number. One poster made it work with a very cheap Lebara esim - I paid £15 for a virtual Australian number from Zadarma.

Yes, it is 1080p and 50fps.

Another pro: They normally have 3 min, 9 min, 25 min and full length versions of each match. Great for catchup on matches you missed, but don’t want to invest 90 mins in watching.

And now they’ve got La Liga, Nations League, friendlies, and Euro qualifiers as well.
not all devices are 1080

First impressions:
- quality is top, not a single freeze
- you can start watching during LIVE match from start or live
- you can rewind LIVE game to any point
- there is GOAL RUSH channel today (spurs will be main match, but will switch to other match when something happen)
- you can watch any game

First impressions:
- quality is top, not a single freeze
- you can start watching during LIVE match from start or live
- you can rewind LIVE game to any point
- there is GOAL RUSH channel today (spurs will be main match, but will switch to other match when something happen)
- you can watch any game
Which vpn works ? Thanks

The Kodi app how now been updated and shows the 1080 streams, handy for those with a fire stick or older device that doesn’t show them on the official Optus sport app!
Do you need a vpn when using kodi app ?

Watching the the pre-game for the Fulham - Liverpool game on Optus and it really is glorious now that they’ve upgraded to 1080p/50fps quality 😍

I’m switching between Optus and Peacock at the moment, both look like great 1080p quality. I guess it will just come down to which has the least delay!

Back