Optus sport

Apart from using Kodi,does anyone have a working apk for the firestick ? The ones ive tried make the screen all stretched. I had one in the past and it was really good until it wouldn't work unless it was updated where it sadly died,any help would be appreciated

I've found it buffers too much while using express VPN.
Does it work better with other VPNs ?

I think Optus have tried so more to.block VPN access, its harder than it used.to be to keep watching before VPN gets blocked

Thanks for the reply ,managed to find one,but I'm finding Vidio and Setanta more reliable as they don't seem to be focusing on hitting vpns like Optus are

No problem.

Do Setanta or Vidio offer Goal Rush? And are the streams 50fps?

I've currently got Optus and Peacock. Optus buffers all the time and Peacock only offer Goal Rush at 25fps.

No problem.

Do Setanta or Vidio offer Goal Rush? And are the streams 50fps?

I've currently got Optus and Peacock. Optus buffers all the time and Peacock only offer Goal Rush at 25fps.
The streams from Vidio are 30fps but at 1080 and are pretty good,not sure what Setanta is, but again very good but not 50fps. Both don't have goalrush from what I've seen,but with Setanta you can change regions and get different content. I'm in the same boat with you on Optus,buffers too much for my liking

I've tried Getflix DNS, SmartDNSProxy, Control D and NordVPN. They all buffer.
Smartdns and getflix usually good but again can be hit and miss with optus...its random some days it works great other days its a pain..is what it is am afraid always been the same

350Mb/s

It's only Optus that buffers, every other streaming site works fine.
If you’re using an android device, try borrowing an Apple TV if you can get hold of one. I found apps to perform better on there.

Has anyone tried and had any luck with activating an Aussie SIM card bought from eBay?

I just want to add something maybe related.
I have slow enough internet 30MBs.

Watching the United V Leicester game last night using FuboTv I was getting constant buffering using Windscribe during first half.
I swapped over to steamlocator half way though - zero issues for rest of game.

It was very obvious that Streamlocator far outperformed Windscribe and even though my internet is relatively slow - the issue usually is the VPN itself. Basic internet should handle streaming.

Watching the United V Leicester game last night using FuboTv I was getting constant buffering using Windscribe during first half.

It was very obvious that Streamlocator far outperformed Windscribe and even though my internet is relatively slow - the issue usually is the VPN itself. Basic internet should handle streaming.

I've been looking into buffering as I've been experiencing it with Optus Sport (even though I have a 350Mbs connection). It's actually latency that causes it, not internet speed.

HLS (which is what most streaming services use) splits the stream into several chunks 5-10 second long. If there's high latency the next chunk doesn't arrive before the previous one finishes which causes the buffering. So regardless of internet speed, if you've got high latency the stream will keep stopping and starting.

Services like Streamlocater re-route traffic to try and minimise the latency which stops the buffering.

100% My main VPN is Express and the only thing I've had issues with is Optus,every other place has been spot on,I'm not too fussed really as I'm enjoying Vidio with Setanta as a back up

Agree and works the same on all apps I use

Back