Peacock sale

Anybody know oif peacock is 1080p
Its good quality on close in. But when camera pans out, its not a patch on BBC or itv.... Paul

Depends on device mate ...on shield the peacock app only shows games at 720 30fps...where as apple tv I think its 1080 60fps or 720 60fps...don't know why they ain't updated that to all devices

On Fire Cube I'm pretty sure it's 1080 at 60 too, as it looks great to me and considerably better than Vidio/Setanta/ESPN/Paramount.
Ime on same setup as that mate. And mines not that good to be honest
. There's no settings to a mend on peacock itself. And all other apps are spot on

Ime on same setup as that mate. And mines not that good to be honest
. There's no settings to a mend on peacock itself. And all other apps are spot on
Not sure if this is the problem but I find it helps for me;

I always rewind live Peacock streams about 20-30 seconds so that there is a bit of a buffer and it allows the stream to 99% play at the best quality. (Looks like 1080/60 to me)

If I just leave the stream playing live after first selecting it then I find the quality dips in and out too much, as something struggles to keep up with the best quality live feed. This also depends on the VPN/DNS service being used as well though.

I do the same with ESPN streams. I wish I could do it with Paramount but the app/player doesn’t allow it. Vidio doesn’t allow it either but that was never a problem for me and pretty much always played at its max 1080p 30fps.

Not sure if this is the problem but I find it helps for me;

I always rewind live Peacock streams about 20-30 seconds so that there is a bit of a buffer and it allows the stream to 99% play at the best quality. (Looks like 1080/60 to me)

If I just leave the stream playing live after first selecting it then I find the quality dips in and out too much, as something struggles to keep up with the best quality live feed. This also depends on the VPN/DNS service being used as well though.

I do the same with ESPN streams. I wish I could do it with Paramount but the app/player doesn’t allow it. Vidio doesn’t allow it either but that was never a problem for me and pretty much always played at its max 1080p 30fps.
Mine was same dropped out to much I will try your method bud see if there any difference I'm using ironsocket DNS

Only Google TV and Apple TV as far as I know output at 1080 60fps ...shield sadly still 720 30fps which I can't fathom why they wouldnt up it on all devices. Picture quality still should be decent. So I would try alternative server on vpn or even dns which works better for most US services.

Only Google TV and Apple TV as far as I know output at 1080 60fps ...shield sadly still 720 30fps which I can't fathom why they wouldnt up it on all devices. Picture quality still should be decent. So I would try alternative server on vpn or even dns which works better for most US services.
I use Stream Locator for Peacock/ us Paramount and Canada Dazn I have not had any problems with Picture quality or buffering!

Back