Peacock sale

I use Stream Locator for Peacock/ us Paramount and Canada Dazn I have not had any problems with Picture quality or buffering!
Do Stream Locator offer a similar service to ControlD? Or do you have to buy their hub for £100+?

The site looks good but I would rather have a trial or at most a low monthly fee to see what they’re like first. Thanks for any info.

Do Stream Locator offer a similar service to ControlD? Or do you have to buy their hub for £100+?

The site looks good but I would rather have a trial or at most a low monthly fee to see what they’re like first. Thanks for any info.
I use the app, if you download it from App store or Fire store it gives you 7 days free trial, works a bit like Control D but simpler to use I think it's 5 devices, Try it and DM me and I can give you a link for discount at the end of trial!

I use the app, if you download it from App store or Fire store it gives you 7 days free trial, works a bit like Control D but simpler to use I think it's 5 devices, Try it and DM me and I can give you a link for discount at the end of trial!
Ah nice. I'll give the trial a go, thanks!

Hoping to be able to stream Paramount Mexico/Panama/Costa Rica etc without any loss of quality like I get with my VPNs. (Nord + PIA)

Ah nice. I'll give the trial a go, thanks!

Hoping to be able to stream Paramount Mexico/Panama/Costa Rica etc without any loss of quality like I get with my VPNs. (Nord + PIA)
Unsure of countries covered as I only use Canada USA! But take a look for free

I really drop on with stream locator, the hub with 12month sub for £80 what a bargain it's turned out to be.

I’m having a strange issue with Peacock on both my Amazon Fire Cube (3rd gen) and Firestick 4K. Any video content whether its live or on demand is showing up zoomed into the top left of the screen. I’ve tried everything, updating the Peacock app, changing resolution and nothing seems to fix it. I’m using Hisense TVs so whether its something to do with that I don’t know but up until just a few weeks ago it was working perfectly fine.

Attachments

• 5DE4A132-784A-4322-BA39-728060A11DA8.jpeg
    5DE4A132-784A-4322-BA39-728060A11DA8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 25
I’m having a strange issue with Peacock on both my Amazon Fire Cube (3rd gen) and Firestick 4K. Any video content whether its live or on demand is showing up zoomed into the top left of the screen. I’ve tried everything, updating the Peacock app, changing resolution and nothing seems to fix it. I’m using Hisense TVs so whether its something to do with that I don’t know but up until just a few weeks ago it was working perfectly fine.
make sure you have the app from amazon store, ive found ones from non official sources show the error you have....simple enough to change region to get usa apps

make sure you have the app from amazon store, ive found ones from non official sources show the error you have....simple enough to change region to get usa apps
Wondering if you can help me with this - I want to be able to download apps from the USA Amazon store on my Fire Cube, but when I change region on my Amazon account (on the site) it removes me from the family/partners prime membership.

Amazon let me back into the prime membership once I changed regions back to UK, but I wonder if there's an easier way of doing it that I don't know about. Can you change regions on the Cube/Stick itself somehow and get access to the USA apps? Without it kicking the user from the family prime group.

I use a sideloaded version of Peacock because of this. It works fine but would be nice to have the app from official source.

I downloaded the app from apkmirror.com (android tv version) in case this helps @tqd12

Wondering if you can help me with this - I want to be able to download apps from the USA Amazon store on my Fire Cube, but when I change region on my Amazon account (on the site) it removes me from the family/partners prime membership.

Amazon let me back into the prime membership once I changed regions back to UK, but I wonder if there's an easier way of doing it that I don't know about. Can you change regions on the Cube/Stick itself somehow and get access to the USA apps? Without it kicking the user from the family prime group.

I use a sideloaded version of Peacock because of this. It works fine but would be nice to have the app from official source.

I downloaded the app from apkmirror.com (android tv version) in case this helps @tqd12
No there is no easier way of doing it unfortunately, but you dont need to keep region as usa once you have the apps, change back to uk, only other solution is to create a us account for you firecube?

No there is no easier way of doing it unfortunately, but you dont need to keep region as usa once you have the apps, change back to uk, only other solution is to create a us account for you firecube?
Yeah I have a US account which I used for a while but as some things didn’t work right or worked differently I missed it being setup with my UK account so changed it back.

Unfortunately I didn’t download the Peacock app when I changed my UK account region to USA, so if I wanted to get it that way I’d be kicked out of Prime membership and have to contact Amazon again to try and get back in it lol

Thanks anyway. Fortunately the Peacock and ESPN apps I sideloaded has worked perfectly so hopefully that continues. 👍

Would be good if someone makes a good add-on for Kodi with Peacock. I tried the ESPN add-on from the SlyGuy repository but get a strange issue where the ESPN live streams always start playing from the start of the broadcast. You can’t skip ahead on them either so it’s basically unusable. The Paramount streams in the SlyGuy add-on play fine though.

Thanks @Markeymark @RyeSp18, my APK also came from APKMirror which I installed using Downloader. It's very strange as the Peacock app worked flawlessly up until a mere few weeks ago. The app hasn't had any update since then which makes me think it could be a Hisense TV issue. A quick search on Reddit shows several other users reporting the same issue.

It's a pain as I'm paying for premium to watch EPL and it's unwatchable like this.

Thanks @Markeymark @RyeSp18, my APK also came from APKMirror which I installed using Downloader. It's very strange as the Peacock app worked flawlessly up until a mere few weeks ago. The app hasn't had any update since then which makes me think it could be a Hisense TV issue. A quick search on Reddit shows several other users reporting the same issue.

It's a pain as I'm paying for premium to watch EPL and it's unwatchable like this.
The last update for Peacock app was November 22, I get mine from a fylesinc account

The last update for Peacock app was November 22, I get mine from a fylesinc account
Interesting thank you. It looks like the one on APKMirror is from the 16th, so its quite possible I don't have the latest version. Would you happen to know which FileSynced account is sharing this? :)

Interesting thank you. It looks like the one on APKMirror is from the 16th, so its quite possible I don't have the latest version. Would you happen to know which FileSynced account is sharing this? :)
DM you

Anyone with Surfshark know of a working server for Peacock?

Tried New York and Detroit so far but both are blocked. Using Wireguard protocol.

I had this zoomed in problem too. The way to fix it is to go to Fire display settings and select 1080p rather than 'Auto up to 4k' and it will display the Peacock picture normally just need to remember to set it back to Auto if watching any 4k content and revert back if watching Peacock, annoying but it's a Peacock bug that hopefull gets fixed soon

Presumably the Peacock app marked as Android TV on APKMirror will give the highest available quality on Fire Stick and Shield?

Back