Peacock sale

Watched a match on it today, flawless. Approx 45 seconds behind the live action so not too bad a delay, used IPVanish connected to Ashburn. Hope they put a 12 month offer on again soon.

Edit to add, it was on a small tv (43"), doesn't look half as good on a bigger tv.

Last edited:
How much does it cost and is it better than other DNS services like ironsocket etc..?
Give it a trial you get 7 days ....if ironsocket works then stick with it if causing issues then do a trial on stream to check if better for you...no harm in testing

Anyone know if Revolut virtual card works as payment with peacock? If so please share info on how to do it because I’m struggling 😆

Not sure in what you are asking, However my Nationwide card worked, both credit card and flexplus, just in case you have one,, good luck Peacock is great, especially when there is a deal on.

Not sure in what you are asking, However my Nationwide card worked, both credit card and flexplus, just in case you have one,, good luck Peacock is great, especially when there is a deal on.
Thanks but i don’t have a Nationwide card. Did you use a random US address along with your card info?
I have seem the Revolut card mentioned before but it’s not working for me so might have to find another way..

Thanks but i don’t have a Nationwide card. Did you use a random US address along with your card info?
I have seem the Revolut card mentioned before but it’s not working for me so might have to find another way..
It's hit and miss which cards work...Starling worked for me last year ...your prob going to have to give a few a try ...and yes you will need a US address Google will help with that.

What’s your card details? I’ll try subbing with it for you lol

I used a random address from Google. Might be worth clearing cache on your browser and trying again, maybe try a temp virtual revolut card, might go through with that.

Back