Peacock sale

Have you used peacock on it before

No, this is the first time I've had it on there. No bother at all with it. I'm on the second month of a monthly sub.

Deffo agree it looks like 1080 60fps @kyser. Hopefully a good amount of games in 4k this coming season too.

Is there still a $19.99 sale on for Peacock guys? I'm waiting til that comes round again before signing up. Can never get Revolut to work so going to try a different card!

Is there still a $19.99 sale on for Peacock guys? I'm waiting til that comes round again before signing up. Can never get Revolut to work so going to try a different card!

Seems to come round every few months. The only thing that put me off a years subscription is that if peacock start blocking vpn servers I wouldn't be able to watch it.

Seems to come round every few months. The only thing that put me off a years subscription is that if peacock start blocking vpn servers I wouldn't be able to watch it.
Yeah think I'll wait to see...I'm sure there'll be another one around the start of the season.

Regards the VPN, maybe I was unlucky but for most of last season on Peacock I had quite a lot of buffering and picture pixelating on Windscribe and controlD. Seemed to only happen during the games really. Maybe another VPN would be better.

Yeah think I'll wait to see...I'm sure there'll be another one around the start of the season.

Regards the VPN, maybe I was unlucky but for most of last season on Peacock I had quite a lot of buffering and picture pixelating on Windscribe and controlD. Seemed to only happen during the games really. Maybe another VPN would be better.
I use award vpn, its free, you get a 6 hour vpn, if you happen to watch continously over 6 hours, you simply follow instructions and get a further 6 hours, this vpn seems to access both peacock and fubo,whereas some paid ones wont work. If you go on youtube and put in search " doc squiffy ", he tells you exactly how to work award vpn,well worth a few minutes to see.

I use nord n stream is flawless it gets banned now and again but I change it to a different server in the states usually does the trick

I use award vpn, its free, you get a 6 hour vpn, if you happen to watch continously over 6 hours, you simply follow instructions and get a further 6 hours, this vpn seems to access both peacock and fubo,whereas some paid ones wont work. If you go on youtube and put in search " doc squiffy ", he tells you exactly how to work award vpn,well worth a few minutes to see.
When you get the pin I don't see option to put it in on firestick

When you get the pin I don't see option to put it in on firestick
You need to go to Amazon app and download award vpn app on to firestick all will become clear, watch “ doc squiffy” on YouTube and his latest video is all about award vpn, it’s dead easy as I am useless and can do it.Good luck.

Back