Perfect player on zgemma s2?

userlee5267

TK Veteran
my provider doesn't provide a script for the box, and i have tried using echannelizer and i follwed his video fully and i cannot for the life of me get the m3u files to drag across to the revelant iptv folders i made. I dont like xc plugin and i dont like the xtreamcode plugin. I do like perfet player but will this work on the zgemma at all?

Perfect player is a android app so it won't work on the zgemma.
I was doing some tests yesterday between the picture quality of running IPTV on the zgemma and also through perfect player and noticed a big difference in picture quality while using perfect player on my Sony android tv

Perfect player is a android app so it won't work on the zgemma.
I was doing some tests yesterday between the picture quality of running IPTV on the zgemma and also through perfect player and noticed a big difference in picture quality while using perfect player on my Sony android tv

Which was better ? I currently use zgemma because I like to be able to sort channels into bouquets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want to use my bouquets... my provider said to use echannelizer but i cant get the channels in the bouquets i created on the right

i want to use my bouquets... my provider said to use echannelizer but i cant get the channels in the bouquets i created on the right

Click on the long list of channels from your provider then hold ctrl and highlight the channel you want to copy over then just drag and drop into whichever bouquet you want. Make sure to keep holding ctrl while dragging and dropping or you will remove channels from original list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen any provider worth his salt is now providing EPG and bouquets , avoid any that do not, it's that simple, anyone that just throws an m3u link at you is a waste of space

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Fair enough, just making the point, if they can't be arsed they are probably not going to last

Kind of agree with arkles but providers do need time to get stuff setup too.
I gave some help to a provider to give them a nudge in the right direction by setting up the EPG for UK entertainment and movies (and I did it all manually lol). Now they have taken steps to get the rest of their EPG setup and make separate bouquets too.

That's true mate
It's swings and roundabouts as clients need to make a effort as well. Everybody wants it done for them and for free instead of reading around and gathering info.... anything can be done yourself if you do research

Point is if it's costing 60 plus a month why should you have to wreck your head with echannelizer , i would class EPG and bouquets as an insurance policy for the future, ie: they are making an effort and are in for the long haul

Point is if it's costing 60 plus a month why should you have to wreck your head with echannelizer , i would class EPG and bouquets as an insurance policy for the future, ie: they are making an effort and are in for the long haul

Paying 60 a month your stupid anyway

Back