Pet owners. How not to treat man's best friend

I agree mate. My lad has a German shepard, lovely dog. Beyond words how somebody could mistreet them so badly for no reason.
Clip I watched didn't contain adds sorry.
It's my local paper.... Paul

That is fekking sick why not get up off his arse and take the dog out to do it’s business stupid pr@ck.
It would be like doing it to a puppy as your trying to house train them some fekker needs to stamp on his head 15 times (the owner)

There was a lad around my area that was doing this kind of thing to his dog for just barking and been a dog. When the RSPCA took the dog it was found it had a broken leg which had set badly and cracked ribs. I just resent this type of crueltly had i of known sooner id of taken the dog off him by force if nessessary.

He got off with it in terms of the law community service. But folk round here didn't hold back on him, beaten up, windows through car vandalised they gave him it hard. In the end he was chased from the area he grew up on and no longer shows his face around here. Got what he deserved in the end.

I carnt watch the video but i hope he receives the same public justice.

I hope the dog is not too damaged mentally to be re homed and gets a loving one.

Back