Philips sc201 code needed

Thanks Joan, that's the code I had but haven't had any joy. Followed the entry instructions (I.e holding the as button when turning on and to complete the entry) any advice?

Thanks Joan, that's the code I had but haven't had any joy. Followed the entry instructions (I.e holding the as button when turning on and to complete the entry) any advice?
Hello,
SC201D(C)
Code entry is only possible with the ignition lights turned on. If the Display continuously shows "SAFE", then the
unit may be Codelocked, and will require Decoding to reset.
Switch Ignition on and then turn radio on.
Display will show "10 - - - - "
Press Preset "1" repeatedly until the first digit is correct
Press Preset "2" repeatedly until the second digit is correct
Press Preset "3" repeatedly until the third digit is correct
Press Preset "4" repeatedly until the fourth digit is correct
If you now have the correct Code shown on the Display, press and hold Preset "AS" for around 10 seconds, or
until the unit "beeps".

Code needed please

Hi I was wandering if you had a code for a Philips sc201 serial code GM0201R1215013 thanks

Hi All

Im new to this forum. Ive lost the code for my stereo my car is a 1994 vauxhall astra swing model

the stereo is a philips sc201

the serial number from the side is: GM0201R1380166

can someone please tell me my code so i can stop singing and annoying my passengers lol.

Hi All

Im new to this forum. Ive lost the code for my stereo my car is a 1994 vauxhall astra swing model

the stereo is a philips sc201

the serial number from the side is: GM0201R1380166

can someone please tell me my code so i can stop singing and annoying my passengers lol.
Hello,
Your Code is .... 1498

Hi all.

I am new here and i am comming for help.

After having changed the battery of my Opel Astra ( vauxhall astra, i'm in France sorry no one is perfect... ) the radio do not work any more...

And like the last post, i'd like to preserve the ear of my passagers. So it would be nice if someone could give me the code of my car radio.

The type is Philips SC 201 (C)
No.: 90 381 124 with extern display.
His serial number is GM 0201R1295681.

Some ears will thank you.

Thanks.

Ben

Hi all.

I am new here and i am comming for help.

After having changed the battery of my Opel Astra ( vauxhall astra, i'm in France sorry no one is perfect... ) the radio do not work any more...

And like the last post, i'd like to preserve the ear of my passagers. So it would be nice if someone could give me the code of my car radio.

The type is Philips SC 201 (C)
No.: 90 381 124 with extern display.
His serial number is GM 0201R1295681.

Some ears will thank you.

Thanks.

Ben
Hello,
Your Code .... 4082

Back