Picons

If you go into plugins and the download plugins and look for the picons folder you will see several you can add to your box. On my ET8500 I have "snp.400x240.transparent-white-nopadding" installed

You need to install the Feeds plugin first. There is only one. Go back to full screen TV and then back into plugins, you will then see the above mentioned picons.

Sorry Wooshman....don't understand.
I do menu....plugins....picons and have a choice of 40 or so, but don't know which to choose !!!!

I am guessing you are seeng the default picons. There are better picon sets than those.

Menu -> Plugins -> Green button -> Feeds -> add the plugin you see in there .xyz or something. Once installed, exit right back to main TV screen
Then, Menu -> Plugins -> Green button -> Picons

The chose the one Balckwidow suggested -> snp.400x240.transparent-white-nopadding

Give that a go

Take you pick. I use the SRP 400 x 370 transparent, about 3 from the bottom I think. Have a play. If one set doesn't work, remove them from the plugins before adding another set.

Now stuck on console screen. Execution progress is nil. Spinner going in corner now 10 minutes. Will try manual switch off

Loaded after 22 mins !
Picons now working.
Can i ask why my newly installed plugins are not showing in plugins and why video enhancement control, although showing in menu, is not showing in plugins, and does not work at all
Thx

To be honest I personally can't tell you as I don't have a ET8500 so not sure if there are any differences from one box to another with things like this. One of the ET guys will be able to answer that for you though.

22 mins.... happens sometimes if you can wait that long, other times it can be 20 seconds. I "think" it can be to do with the picon server and download time but as there is no indication of what is happening well done with the patience.

Videoenhancement working now. Changed skin from vix blue ,the one i wanted, to vix night. Now works. Boy is this a temperamental box

Loaded after 22 mins !
Picons now working.
Can i ask why my newly installed plugins are not showing in plugins and why video enhancement control, although showing in menu, is not showing in plugins, and does not work at all
Thx

Some plugins require a reboot to be seen like cachflush even though my h2h doesn't say it needs to reboot it won't show until I reboot the box

Back