Premier League Discussion

channelking

Thought be a good idea to have all things premier league related such as transfers, news etc in this thread so keeps it in one place.

Hope its ok to do this type of thread.

Will start of with Sancho's bid being rejected by Dortmund who want around 80 million for him and seemingly United stalling and taking the mick with this one like last year.

Also Haaland and Kane are gona be the most talked about potential transfers if they do indeed happen.

It's rumours and with FFP can't see it happening.

But rumours are Roman is willing to put the money forward for BOTH haaland and Kane. Again highly unlikely Chelsea will land both.

They've got a hell of a lot of players on their books to sell and make a good wedge towards signing both, but I see them going all out for Haaland not Kane - but what a strike pairing those two would be!

They've got a hell of a lot of players on their books to sell and make a good wedge towards signing both, but I see them going all out for Haaland not Kane - but what a strike pairing those two would be!

Yep if they can sell a fair few players then not out of the realm of possibility both can be signed.

Chelsea could be unstoppable if they signed both.

I still sense that Kane will land at City. Haaland is anyone's guess atm

I expect Abramovich to back Tuchel in the transfer market after the Champions League win and fancy Chelsea to have a good season.
He will back tuchel 1000% where really interested in bringing Lusaka back to Stanford bridge
as for players to offload there is a fair few going for sure these are off top of my head so may not be fully true.
Zappacosta
Emerson
Bakyoko
Barkley
Tamori
Girud
Keppa
Abraham
Odoi
Zouma
Don’t think we will get Haaland or Kane they was rumour we want levendoski

Yep if they can sell a fair few players then not out of the realm of possibility both can be signed.

Chelsea could be unstoppable if they signed both.

I still sense that Kane will land at City. Haaland is anyone's guess atm
For us to be unstoppable as you put it we need to be consistent upfront and keep results going all season

He will back tuchel 1000% where really interested in bringing Lusaka back to Stanford bridge

as for players to offload there is a fair few going for sure these are off top of my head so may not be fully true.
Zappacosta
Emerson
Bakyoko
Barkley
Tamori
Girud
Keppa
Abraham
Odoi
Zouma
Don’t think we will get Haaland or Kane they was rumour we want levendoski

For us to be unstoppable as you put it we need to be consistent upfront and keep results going all season

That's with any team tbh. Consistency and results.

But my point was if they got both of those players then compared to other teams in the league up front they would be very hard to stop and contain.

That's with any team tbh. Consistency and results.

But my point was if they got both of those players then compared to other teams in the league up front they would be very hard to stop and contain.
Would like to see it myself but Levi won’t do business with Chelsea after we took William from under their noses 🤣🤣🤣

Would like to see it myself but Levi won’t do business with Chelsea after we took William from under their noses 🤣🤣🤣

Hes a very shrewd negotiator that's for sure.

He won't let Kane go unless it makes sense. Be very surprised if they somehow keep him.

He will back tuchel 1000% where really interested in bringing Lukaka back to Stanford bridge

Inter apparently need a big sale to balance the books so could happen, although Lukaku is loving life there. Haaland is the marque signing of the summer and would be a huge statement of intent for whoever signs him, I think that'll appeal to Abramovich.

Lukaku could be a good buy for Chelsea, especially if they part way with abraham which I think will be the case, he's a great player but tuchel don't fancy him, lukaku is a top draw forward, has everything tbf to him, as for united, I think sancho is deffo coming this time around, will have to see who we get then, next season will be great but Chelsea 100% could be the dark horses

Lukaku could be a good buy for Chelsea, especially if they part way with abraham which I think will be the case, he's a great player but tuchel don't fancy him, lukaku is a top draw forward, has everything tbf to him, as for united, I think sancho is deffo coming this time around, will have to see who we get then, next season will be great but Chelsea 100% could be the dark horses

I agree mate Abraham is a quality young striker and real shame he is not part of the plans there. Any team that gets him will get a proper goal scorer.

Lukaku has reinvented himself at inter another top top striker but not someone who wants to leave the club or the country. He's loving it there so be interesting situation with him over the coming months.

I agree mate Abraham is a quality young striker and real shame he is not part of the plans there. Any team that gets him will get a proper goal scorer.

Lukaku has reinvented himself at inter another top top striker but not someone who wants to leave the club or the country. He's loving it there so be interesting situation with him over the coming months.
Agree Abraham as done well whether been at Chelsea or at villa on loan shame he got less opportunities towards end of the season.
Personally if he wants game time and to be a guarantee starter then he needs to move on personally think he would be more suited at villa for game time imo although on other hand I can see him trying to stay and fight for his place in 1st team with us

Agree Abraham as done well whether been at Chelsea or at villa on loan shame he got less opportunities towards end of the season.
Personally if he wants game time and to be a guarantee starter then he needs to move on personally think he would be more suited at villa for game time imo although on other hand I can see him trying to stay and fight for his place in 1st team with us

I was thinking of villa.

He would be a perfect signing for them and give competition to Watkins there.

According to reports in the Daily Express, Chelsea have tabled an offer to sign Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich.

Still world class and a goal scoring machine.

Be awesome to see a player of his quality in the premier League.

David Moyes has signed a new 3-year contract at West Ham. It will be officially announced early next week.

Romelu is built for the Italian game and it's slowish pace and build up. He won't cut the mustard in the Premier League, his first touch is dreadful.

Back