Premier League Discussion

I’d love to see the reception he gets at Anfield

and finally we have signed Jayden!
Just need a decent centre back and I think United have a solid squad to try and compete.

imagine Sancho, Rashford and Cavani up top. Scary

I’d love to see the reception he gets at Anfield

and finally we have signed Jayden!
Just need a decent centre back and I think United have a solid squad to try and compete.

imagine Sancho, Rashford and Cavani up top. Scary

Nope United still need another quality centre back, holding player, and a top striker to really challenge otherwise they will be scraping for 4th position.

Nope United still need another quality centre back, holding player, and a top striker to really challenge otherwise they will be scraping for 4th position.
Are you suggesting Cavani is not a top striker? Or you saying we need another striker on top of him and Martial?

Agree with your point on the CB and Holding mid though
Pogba just doesn’t have enough discipline as we saw the other night, again!
He’s so talented but frustrates me when he tries to take on 3 players on the edge of our box.
Rant over

we need more players but Sancho is a big step in the right direction

Are you suggesting Cavani is not a top striker? Or you saying we need another striker on top of him and Martial?

Agree with your point on the CB and Holding mid though
Pogba just doesn’t have enough discipline as we saw the other night, again!
He’s so talented but frustrates me when he tries to take on 3 players on the edge of our box.
Rant over

we need more players but Sancho is a big step in the right direction

Of course Cavani is a top striker. Even at his age where hes getting on a bit hes still one of the best out there. Proper goal scorer.

But lets be honest Martial is average and he wont really score the goals united need. Rashford is so inconsistent. United need another world class striker to accompany Cavani imo.,

Looks like Varane is close to a move what a top centre back he will be for United.

But holding midfielder is vital imo. Someone like Kante because Mctominay and Fred just dont cut it.

Fulham have appointed Marco Silva as their new manager.
Silva has agreed a three-year deal, keeping him at Craven Cottage until the end of the 2023/24 campaign.

He will be assisted by Luis Boa Morte, who made 250 appearances in a six-and-a-half year spell at Fulham.

The Tottenham appointment is a head scratcher. Did no-one else want it?

Definitely a strange choice - I'd have thought they'd have been a good choice for Roberto Martinez who's apparently looking for a return to club management.

Definitely a strange choice - I'd have thought they'd have been a good choice for Roberto Martinez who's apparently looking for a return to club management.

Maybe its me but I am not that impressed with Martinez or rate him that highly.

Would still prefer Nuno over him but clearly he wasnt the man Spurs wanted but ended settling for him.

Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Tom Heaton on a free transfer from Aston Villa.

Juan Mata has agreed a new one-year deal with Manchester United.

Stuart Dallas has signed a new three-year deal with Leeds United

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57692813
United are making moves in the transfer market.
Not sure if this means they will let one of the top 2 GKs go or whether they are planning to release the 3rd choice.

I love Mata, absolute professional and a great player for the youngsters to look up to.

cant wait for the season to start

Manchester United have been given permission to approach Raphael Varane and are negotiating personal terms ahead of a potential move from Real Madrid.

If terms can be agreed, United are expected to open talks with Real Madrid over a fee - although Paris Saint-Germain are also in talks with Varane's camp.

(Sky Sports)

Back