Premier League Discussion

See that thing around his neck?? I know it's been 7 years since you saw someone from your team wear one, but that's a winners medal for the premier league.

It was a joke tongue and cheek mate.

Don't worry city won't have it as easy this season. They will choke in Europe as you know mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was a joke tongue and cheek mate.

Don't worry city won't have it as easy this season. They will choke in Europe as you know mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Just like utd did and will this season 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See that thing around his neck?? I know it's been 7 years since you saw someone from your team wear one, but that's a winners medal for the premier league and utd will never one win again
Now now Mr wheelo play nice it's only been 1 game of season so far👀👀😂😂 🎉🎉🎉

Just like utd did and will this season 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now now Mr wheelo play nice it's only been 1 game of season so far👀👀😂😂 🎉🎉🎉

Same can be said about Chelsea and any other "big" team.

I am a realist and know United will have to play out their skins for most of the season to stay up there with city.

Same can be said about Chelsea and any other "big" team.

I am a realist and know United will have to play out their skins for most of the season to stay up there with city.
Nah we will give city a run for their money and be back to back champions league winners.................on my fantasy football card anyway🤣🤣

Nah we will give city a run for their money and be back to back champions league winners.................on my fantasy football card anyway🤣🤣

Sadly Chelsea and City seems the two that will battle for the title.

Spurs will fall away like they always do. Arsenal.. well they are just XXXXX. Leicester won't have enough to challenge and top 4 will be even harder this season for them. Pool and united will likely battle for 3rd spot.

Who knows united might prove me wrong and go on to win everything..fingers crossed 🤞:LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
If United keep up a good start they'll have a decent chance but come Xmas we'll see who's still in the challenge. I think this season the title will be decided quite late.

Arsenal have signed Martin Odegaard on a permanent basis from Real Madrid for a reported fee of £30m million.

Southampton captain James-Ward Prowse has committed his long-term future to the club by signing a new five year deal

Patrick Bamford has also signed a new five year deal with Leeds

Havent ever got to the London stadium yet, hoping to get over this season, been to upton park a few times and always enjoyed the occasion, yep fans in the stadium should be well happy tonight, great season last year and a good start this, plus the Europa league to look forward to.

Awful challenge from Ayoze Perez, looked to me like he got caught himself so did the incoming player in retaliation. After that West Ham were irrepressible for spells, Moyes has got them playing some great attacking football.

Kurt Zouma close to a west-ham deal reported 25.7 million on a 5 year deal only stumbling block maybe wage demands but Chelsea has offered to help out with 2 payments.

christiano ronaldo maybe leaving juventus with reports that Man City wants to sign him and PSG are also interested him aswell city are hoping for a free transfer but jive want 25 million for him

Real Madrid have tabled an offer for mbappe from PSG in the region of 145.6 million

Back